Candii Kayn

Question: How big goes your husband want you to get?

I saw on your Reddit that your stick at 215-217 and after you get married your aiming for 250 and the thought popes into my mind of your feedee/Husband/The man we all need to Thank and Give more recognition, wants does he desire you to become as fat a possible or a certain weight and then maintain that weight. Does he want you immobilised or a SSSBBW Or just a BBW?

On 10/31/2020 at 11:55 AM, Chubbster said:

Have you continued gaining or stopped for your wedding?

She refuses to answer those questions but judging by her online content, it’s pretty obvious she stopped some months ago. Probably at least until her wedding. That’s not only understandable, it’s ultimately always her dicision. But she should be honest with her subscribers. 

• Curvage Model

@twotwo that’s just blatantly false, I answer that question probably once a day at this point and you can easily find the answer to said question if you look. Instead of assuming, you can ask me directly. So let me answer it for you instead: I’m actively gaining and planning to do so until April (or until I hit 200-215, whichever happens first) where I will tone up for my wedding, after my wedding I plan on getting even larger to about 250.

Edit: @jokesjj even refers to a public Reddit post where I answer the exact question you accuse me of avoiding. Don’t assume just because you haven’t seen it.

Edited by Candii_Kayn
Adding FACTS

16 minutes ago, Candii_Kayn said:

@jokesjj he’s actually keeping me grounded in reality a little bit (along with being a hypochondriac 😅). He’s stopping me at 250 as my largest I’ll ever get but part of me is curious how I’d look just a little bit heavier than 250

Haha where do you think most of the weight would go? You would be quite the sight if you got heavier than 250! 

On 10/29/2020 at 6:02 PM, Candii_Kayn said:

It’s true, why sugarcoat it 🐷 I’m gaining weight because I want to be fat

I want see you become very very very fat! Fall all over and lazy with an always hungry and feed belly! I want see your belly and you become huge!

On 10/29/2020 at 5:21 PM, Candii_Kayn said:

Good 🐷 I want to be fat

Eat more more more and more I want see you become super fat! I want see you grow into an huge beach whale and want see also your face fill full of fat with a massive sexy double and triple chin on it! Go girl go! It is time to get really really really fat!

Guest casteele
1 hour ago, Candii_Kayn said:

@jokesjj he’s actually keeping me grounded in reality a little bit (along with being a hypochondriac 😅). He’s stopping me at 250 as my largest I’ll ever get but part of me is curious how I’d look just a little bit heavier than 250

i think we’d all like to see how you’d look heavier than 250

5 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

What if you get to 250 and don't want to stop?