Candii Kayn

Guest Fantasyfeeder1979
10 hours ago, maddog0816 said:

....later that nightπŸ˜πŸ˜‡

Β 

8mop5733.jpg

Is that really you 😳😳😳. Amazingly huge. 

On 9/30/2020 at 11:44 PM, Candii_Kayn said:

Well I think I’m gonna get there if I keep stuffing my face every single night like a greedy piggy 🐷

C078B2ED-4B13-4E81-AA16-BA3E566E739E.jpeg

Your arms are getting so fat! As well as your belly! I like those stretch marks on your thighs. I knew you'd start ballooning soon ;)

16 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

So just to give you an idea of how much I’ve grown this past week, my fiancΓ© saw me yesterday for the first time since Sunday and he’s exact words were β€œhow the hell have you managed to inflate yourself in four days?” Needless to say he was very impressed with how greedy I’ve been ❀️🐷

Amazing! Super curious to see what’ll happen after the wedding date πŸ˜…

• Curvage Model

@paccoΒ honestly it’s been the freedom of not having to worry about eating too much of something. I can just indulge in whatever I want!

@bigirloverΒ stay probably somewhere around 185-200 pounds of fluff ❀️ But the reality is that he’s a *really* good cook so I will probably end up getting even fatter by complete accident πŸ˜…

On 1/10/2020 at 0:44, Candii_Kayn said:

Bueno, creo que llegaré allí si sigo llenando mi cara todas las noches como un cerdito codicioso 🐷

C078B2ED-4B13-4E81-AA16-BA3E566E739E.jpeg

It is seen that you have gained a lot in recent months, I love to see how those delicious handles of love slip on your hips