Candii Kayn

• Curvage Model

I do have some more blueberry content in the works that will be put out for free some time in October 🥰💙 I love Halloween and I’m not about to let a global pandemic ruin my enjoyment of my favorite holiday so expect a lot more cosplay focused stuff next month 😘

Guest Lorenzovm

Whew!! That is HOT! any chance we'll be seeing any stuckage content? Your last clip getting stuck was 🔥🔥🔥 And i think you might have gained a LITTLE weight since then, no offense 😜😍

Guest Curvelover2010

Any chance we might see you now try on that outfit you wore in your original “trying to pop a button” video? You look so much rounder now and I can only imagine those buttons must be straining!

FD17FD31-2032-484D-962A-FABD5130AC29.jpeg

On 9/21/2020 at 10:25 PM, Candii_Kayn said:

Little teaser of what’s to come in October 🎃 definitely a certified Augustus Gloop moment 😜🐷🍦

133142FC-A149-415D-9D79-66F064778FBC.jpeg

Please tell me you are going to do an Agustus Gloop style cosplay! It would be awesome to see you greedily stuffing your face getting messy with chocolate and other sweats and getting stuck in a pipe of some sort! Can’t forget the Oompa Loompa song! 

How does gaining all of this weight make you feel now? Did you notice yourself becoming lazier? And if so is laziness a turn on for you or is it becoming one? Like spending all of your time laying on the couch wearing sweatpants or maybe even naked... using the car to get everywhere instead of walking and generally limiting physical activity to the bare minimum. Would love if you’d answer! ^^