Candii Kayn

11 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

🎃

7796388C-891A-4385-8689-C3084F3D2D8A.jpeg

707914F9-89B9-4F80-A75B-5583BDED8B04.jpeg

Wow! That belly want grow more! Eat more and more and more! I want see you become a very very fat woman! And also your face want see full of fat with a massive double chin! You are wonderful making progress! Go girl go! Feed your belly and become more and more lazy!

• Curvage Model

The whole month of July has literally been sitting on my ass in some fashion and eating 😅

Too Hot Outside!? Stay inside and eat, it’s cooler!

Sick!? Stuff yourself with calories to fight whatever sickness and prevent weight gain (I did lose some when super sick because I just couldn’t keep anything down 😞)

Bored!? Eat until find something to do

Socialize!? Good thing there’s food here

Playing Videogames!? Bring enough food to the start so you don’t have to get up in game to get more snack

Its just been non stop food and even when I do get full it’s for like an hour at most 🐷

1 hour ago, Candii_Kayn said:

The whole month of July has literally been sitting on my ass in some fashion and eating 😅

Too Hot Outside!? Stay inside and eat, it’s cooler!

Sick!? Stuff yourself with calories to fight whatever sickness and prevent weight gain (I did lose some when super sick because I just couldn’t keep anything down 😞)

Bored!? Eat until find something to do

Socialize!? Good thing there’s food here

Playing Videogames!? Bring enough food to the start so you don’t have to get up in game to get more snack

Its just been non stop food and even when I do get full it’s for like an hour at most 🐷

These hacks work for mostly everything lol Well done