Candii Kayn

14 hours ago, Cover19 said:

Look at the difference in her face, I think that's the biggest difference. She will have a double chin soon I hope

I agree. I think it's actually my favourite thing about the gain. The gradual morphing of a slim, defined face into a completely unrecognisable, round, puffy double chin fat person face.

Guest Curvelover2010
16 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

@Onerom I appreciate the kind words 🥰 I didn’t even think that I very well might be outpacing Reiinapop’s gain 😅

I agree 100% that you’re about to surpass her greatness. Especially if we see a max stuffed/bloated belly at your current size :0

i don’t know if anyone has already asked this but if you do know, do you have a goal or a size that you would like to be at, like for example when your belly does this or when your thighs do this, i’m describing it wrong but i think you understand😂

Guest slumdogtrillionare
On 7/7/2020 at 10:24 AM, Candii_Kayn said:

Oh damn has it already been three months since I tried on the orange outfit 😳

How much fatter are you now?

Yes, orange top! Orange top! 😁

Now that you're going out and about, have you had any comments from friends or family? You been in to work yet?

Would love to be a fly on the wall when you go back to the office.

You're amazing ♥️