Candii Kayn

Guest Cover19

Look at the difference in her face, I think that's the biggest difference. She will have a double chin soon I hope

• Curvage Model

Just seeing these comparisons really puts things in perspective 🥰😍 I’ve been looking at old photos of my fiancé and I from years ago and I look SO MUCH DIFFERENT (and dare I say more confident?) 🐷 especially my boobs. I never thought in a million years that I’d have a picture where my boobs have FAR outgrown a bikini top 🤤

2 minutes ago, Candii_Kayn said:

Just seeing these comparisons really puts things in perspective 🥰😍 I’ve been looking at old photos of my fiancé and I from years ago and I look SO MUCH DIFFERENT (and dare I say more confident?) 🐷 especially my boobs. I never thought in a million years that I’d have a picture where my boobs have FAR outgrown a bikini top 🤤

Well you are a Gorgeous woman and your future husband is so lucky but i will say we are blessed you are here keeping this thread active 

• Curvage Model

On a separate note however,

💙 I Am Pleased To Announce My First Raffle! 💙

I am a big fan of feedback and because of that I’d absolutely LOVE to hear from more of you about my recent blueberry video! 🔵💙

Each person who leaves (or has left) a review on my newest video will be entered into the raffle (one entry per account 😜). From now until July 10th at 4pm PST you will be able to leave a review giving me your honest feedback on my video!

Once all the entries have been collected, I will randomly select two (2) users as winners! Both winners will receive a Candii_Kayn video of their choice from my already existing collection AND will each get to help me plan my next two (2) Curvage videos, receiving them both for free as well* 😘🐷

I can’t wait to read everyone’s reviews. I do love reading them so I can continue to improve my future videos for you all ❤️ Can’t wait to do some reading ❤️🥰

*each winner will design one (1) video but receive the other winner’s video in addition to their own. videos are limited to fifteen (15) minutes.

16 minutes ago, Candii_Kayn said:

Solo ver estas comparaciones realmente pone las cosas en perspectiva 🥰 😍 He estado mirando fotos antiguas de mi prometido y yo desde hace años y me veo  TAN DIFERENTE  (¿y me atrevo a decir que tengo más confianza?) 🐷 especialmente mis pechos. Nunca pensé en un millón de años que tendría una foto donde mis pechos hayan LEJADO mucho la parte superior de un bikini 🤤

Your weight gain is similar to that of reiinapop, although yours is faster.  I congratulate you on your beautiful belly🥰🔥🔥