Candii Kayn

Guest Curvelover2010

Does the heavy cream make your belly bloat up anymore so than just stuffing or shake chugs?

Guest Curvelover2010
12 minutes ago, Candii_Kayn said:

I think a lot of people are going to figure out that all that chic fil a my fiancé was doordashing to me at work truly WAS being sent to fatten me up lol

Do any of your work clothes still fit or are they far gone from being clothes to big enough?

Guest Curvelover2010
1 hour ago, Candii_Kayn said:

I think a lot of people are going to figure out that all that chic fil a my fiancé was doordashing to me at work truly WAS being sent to fatten me up lol

Has anyone by chance ever compared you to Reiinapop by chance? Similar gaining Persivierance and results at an incredible rate with similar body types at that.

Guest Ljj
11 minutes ago, Candii_Kayn said:

I have actually a TON of people say that my gain reminds them of Reiinapop

I’m talking about your bodies here so I don’t want to sound weird, but to me more of your gain has gone to your ass and she got more belly. But I can see the similarities 

Guest J Arthur
14 minutes ago, Candii_Kayn said:

I just finished my seven day heavy cream quart challenge and I feel ready to hibernate for forever 😅

Do you think it's helped your gain substantially?

Guest Curvelover2010
26 minutes ago, Candii_Kayn said:

I just finished my seven day heavy cream quart challenge and I feel ready to hibernate for forever 😅

Can we pretty please see that guy now?