Candii Kayn

16 minutes ago, Candii_Kayn said:

I know it’s so crazy to think that I’m already a G cup. They’re also...a lot smaller than I thought they would be 😅 so I’m still super greedy for bigger ones

Is your back still quite small relative to your boob size? I know D - E cups with a big back whose boobs can look bigger than women with F - G cups but have a narrower back!

*edit just saw on previous page you''re a 32 back. I guess that explains why they may look smaller! Not to worry though, your back will grow as those beautiful pounds pile on, and a big back + H, J cup boobs will look incredible 😍 How exciting!

On 4/14/2020 at 3:06 PM, Candii_Kayn said:

I know it’s so crazy to think that I’m already a G cup. They’re also...a lot smaller than I thought they would be 😅 so I’m still super greedy for bigger ones

With that funnel you have, it certainly seems like it won't be hard for you to keep growing them!

Guest darkhotness
7 hours ago, Lalo66 said:

B/A 🐷🐷🐷

20200417_170825.jpg

Wow.. this before and after is mind blowing. What a girl. You are so cute at any weight

I wouldn't think twice to be your feeder.