Candii Kayn

Candii, I'm not sure how I overlooked your page for such a long time—it's really inexcusable!—but I'm sure glad I found it. You are not only knock-down beautiful physically, but your endearing personality shines through it almost all of your posts, especially the one on 28 February. You seem to be a very sweet, sincere, and honest woman who is modestly confident. I'm perfectly willing to enjoy watching you slowly gain the figure you want to have—even if this does not happen as quickly as you like

Guest grateful
1 hour ago, Candii_Kayn said:

I’m self quarantined for the next two weeks so all I’ll be doing is stuffing my face 😋🐷

Build up that protective layer of fat!  😍

10 hours ago, taco434343 said:

Yeah but could you actually get any groceries though? Went shopping yesterday at my local place in downtown Chicago and it was pretty much wiped out. Ended up with 6 eggs, some peanut butter, tortillas and a shit ton of protein bars lol 

that sounds like what I'd buy on a normal day

Guest wolfie6644

Get your groceries online. That's what I did. Amazon grocery prices are high now, but they've got supplies, unlike the brick and mortar stores. There's also WalMart.com, or you could try meal replacement powders like Soylent, or a similar product. They're more cost efficient than regular protein powders, and contain more balanced nutrients. A gain powder might cost $30-$40 for a 4,000-7000 calorie tub. A 7 pack of Soylent powder has 14,000 calories (a week's worth) for about $64.00. For a week's calories that's not bad. And it's not a hugely well known product, so there's less likely to be a run on it.

Guest cholosinclair
5 hours ago, Gusto said:

I tried Soylent once and had a very unpleasant experience. Came right out the other end lol

Ah yes, You created an awkward situation

Guest markb
7 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

So anyways, there will be a new video featuring a sprite and bananas bloat up tomorrow 😅

Mmmm cant wait,would love to see how much you bloat from that 😁