Candii Kayn

5 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

One of my friends tried to predict what I’d look like two years from now 😜 maybe I would want to be that big if that’s how I’d look at...400(?) if I had to guess

8C32E90D-F982-4D76-BBF9-027E3A07C5D8.jpeg

Wow! The third photo is Amazing! I want see you become fat like the third photo you will be wonderful! That belly is imperial! And can't wait to see also your face fill full of fat and become a face of a very fat woman! Go girl go! Eat more and more of all fattening foods that you want and drink WG shakes! You can make it! You can become a very super fat woman!

6 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

One of my friends tried to predict what I’d look like two years from now 😜 maybe I would want to be that big if that’s how I’d look at...400(?) if I had to guess

Your belly is craving to grow more and more and she wants foods and foods and more and more feed your hungry belly and transform you in a lazy fat sexy pig! 😍🐷 Wow can't wait I wish you were already so wonderfully fat! Go girl go! We are all with you! Grow that belly!

11 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

You're already developing an appetite that will be hard to quit. Within the next five years it's highly likely you end up well over 300 lbs. A huge porker with an appetite that is out of control. 

Guest grateful
1 hour ago, Candii_Kayn said:

I feel like my appetite is already out of control and my metabolism is desperately trying to hold back the onslaught of fat from causing my entire lower body from blimping up 😅

That is very hot!  🔥 We all know where this is going!  😮🥰

Thanks for the tease!  😁

• Curvage Model

I just want it to slow down like crazy but I feel like the stress from work and how much I stand at work is causing it to work overtime. I’m still gaining, just not as fast as I’d like 😕 but that’s why I’m trying to transfer to a department where I sit on my ass more often then not 😜

Guest Herakles

A thing that might help you slow down your metabolism is consuming less caffeine. Coffee is good, but it won’t help you in outgrowing all your clothes 😏

@Candii_Kayn Here is a list I found online to slow your metabolism... obviously the top item is kinda redundant..

1. Eating too few calories. Eating too few calories can cause a major decrease in metabolism. ...
  2. Skimping on protein. ...
  3. Leading a sedentary lifestyle. ...
  4. Not getting enough high-quality sleep. ...
  5. Drinking sugary beverages. ...
  6. A lack of strength training.

Starving yourself is probably the best way to slow down your metabolism. Go on a bing at night after eating nothing all day. You will be shocked as to how your body will store everything as fat. Once your body gets used to storing everything as fat, it is a one way street to 300 pounds. Eat like an American!!

Guest GottaBigGut

One day, Candi will be looked back on as a pioneer who helped to pave the way for other models who were tired of being hungry all the time. This is history in the making!

Guest GottaBigGut

I wish that more people thought this way. You seem like a genuinely good person, Candi, keep on doing you! The weight looks great on you, and I hope you continue to enjoy gaining, and you have much luck with anything and everything the future presents you!