Candii Kayn

• Curvage Model

@Biggirl999 if it wasn’t the fact that I lived somewhere with crazy property taxes and just general crazy taxes, I probably would’ve been a full time feedee a long time ago. I work about 55-60 hours a week, but I still do like my job....although you bet I’m still working my fat ass towards the position that’s mainly me sitting on my ass 🍑

• Curvage Model

@Biggirl999 no don’t say that. There is no “less or more worthy.” I just happen to be a girl who’s trying to get really fucking fat and eat everything in sight 😅🐷 that doesn’t make me more worthy or any of you less worthy. We’re all the same ❤️

• Curvage Model

@Biggirl999 I don’t actually have a number limit, I’m just going to keep getting fat until I’m like “yeah I like this big!”

@dj2k1357 Maybe I already have one in the works 😉 there’s also the fact that every day of my life now is a tight clothing try on video

Guest Mando1738
3 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

@Mando1738 I really just love how ROUND she got

Yeah she exploded. Im sure it helps if ur short and ur weight doesn’t have as much space to go so it just squishes out to the sides and middle.

katies shape is low key a circle lol it’s hot. Everything is so rounded. U should totally go for that, just continue down ur current path and learn to love the process

4 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

I’m hoping to get more of a Katie Cummings like body shape!

4 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

the only problem is that I’m just super impatient 😭 . If I could snap my fingers and instantly blow up to KC proportions I would do it in a heartbeat 🎈

As i already said and believe,you have the pear-shaped body type of Katie Cummings.Because of your body type,genetics and type of exercise you did(you were dancing for 10years if im not mistaken) you will gain more fat and muscles on lower body(thighs and butt).I think  Katie Cummings gained weight steadily over years and she was exercising also a bit,since she was trying to lose weight,but pizza won.I would suggest you,once you gain around 20 pounds more,to start exercise 1-2 times per week(dance and lower body exercises like squats) to achieve the results you want. :)

Hehe i like your determination to grow more than you desire to stay fashionable 🐷🐷🐷😁. Btw I left a review on your pizza vid and chubby cow one. 

I can't wait to see you try and remake your yoga video in about 20-30 lbs. I doubt youll be moving as energetic lol