Candii Kayn

On 2/3/2020 at 5:19 PM, Mtax said:

260 by december '20, is my guess. 

She gained about 30 or 40 pounds for the past half-year.

So, unless she progress forward into this journey at a very accelerated pace, we're going to see her attain that milestone at the same lapse than Carmen Lafox: so to speak, in a few years rather than a few months. And it's a good thing: I like fast feedees but I equally enjoy those who fatten up at an average to slower rate.

Guest darkhotness

YOU ARE JUST PERFECT.. I Can't stop think of you and your growing body.

What a pleasure for this community to have you 

On 2/5/2020 at 2:41 PM, Catbert said:

I hope we get to see a progress report on how the pants come to fit snugly. 

Yeah, that would honestly make for a great comparison video. Three parts: One where the pants are too big and loose on you, one where they fit just right, and one where you're so massive that you can barely squeeze into them.

Guest Fa10herup

There are no words.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Guest Mando1738
1 minute ago, Candii_Kayn said:

I mean if I’m being honest, I’m hoping to get more of a Katie Cummings like body shape!

That would be pretty dope and it’d suite you well

I think it would be really sexy if you grew like Katie. You certainly seem to have the boobs and butt to make that a possibility if you keep gaining. I love that you wear things that are way too small in your vids. Your boobs and butt bursting out of your undies so hot.

If you keep eating all those carbs, you'll be looking like Katie in no time 🐷🐷🐷

• Curvage Model

@dj2k1357 the only problem is that I’m just super impatient 😭 it’s just how I am. If I could snap my fingers and instantly blow up to KC proportions I would do it in a heartbeat 🎈

Edited by Candii_Kayn

Just now, Candii_Kayn said:

@dj2k1357 the only problem is that I’m just super impatient 😭 it’s just how I amp if I could snap my fingers and instantly blow up to KC proportions I would do it in a heartbeat 🎈

Can't rush the process but I think you are off to a great start. I think if you keep going with all the carbs, you'll definitely get there.

Btw is that gif in the red underwear going to be used in a vid? Idk how much you can eat in one setting, but your next video, Id love to see you stuff yourself enough to finish a meal on cam. I have no doubt you finished the large stuffed crust pizza off cam, but it would be hot to see you finish a big amount of food and lick the plate clean ;)🐷🐷🐷