Candii Kayn

Guest Fa10herup

Can't stop. Never stop. The feeling is a bliss. Prettier with every pound. The softer the sexier. The joy is exponential. Grow, sweetie, GROW! ❤🍨🧀🍰🍟🍔🍔🌮🍗🍕♥️

On 10/25/2019 at 11:41 AM, Candii_Kayn said:

I feel like this entire thread is just doubting me and thinking I’m only doing this for my fiancé 😕 I’m getting fat because **I** want to get fat. He’s just supporting me through all of this. At the beginning of my gain I hit a pretty damn big plateau. It has literally only been the past few weeks (Mid-September-ish) that I feel my body has started showing any semblance of change. I also don’t really gain too much in my belly compared to my butt and thighs. Literally everything goes to my lower body. I’m just gaining slower and differently than most but I keep pushing forward every day because I do want to be 200 pounds by my wedding!

I don't post much, but I had to say this is one of the hottest things i've ever read.  the idea of purposely gaining nearly 100 lbs (since you started) for your wedding is mindblowing...the total opposite of what most women do.  I hope you hit your goal and I'm happy you are doing it for yourself.  Enjoy yourself, you are very pretty and have an amazing body.

Guest Fa10herup

Love you! ❤

What matters most is that you are happy. May that happiness never end with the more you blossom into a big, bigger, bigger woman.

"I'll never want to stop getting bigger."

You won't. ♥️🍫🍨🧀🍰🍟🍔🌮🍗🍕 No turning back. Put the gorge in gorgeous.

Here's to happiness in mass and and even juicier ass!🍑

Guest grateful

Hope your fiance keeps pushing you further and further and that your huge goddess body drives you to ecstasy!   😍❤️🥰🔥😁

Hope you continue to stuff yourself silly and show us what all this food has done to you!  😍  Thanks!  ❤️

Guest Dekuyper

Are you struggling to fit into clothes and have you had any embarrassing moments like buttons popping by accident or splitting a dress?