Candii Kayn

8 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

Just to give you guys an idea. The left was me back in July before I went on that life changing Greek vacation vs Monday night during my elf photoshoot. Hopefully there’s a noticeable difference in the last five months 😅

785E76CD-8347-473B-AE99-145972FC121E.png

Oh wow! Not only is the belly noticeably a lot bigger, but your boobs in the second pic look like they're ready to burst out when you compare them to the first one.

On 12/15/2019 at 2:36 PM, Candii_Kayn said:

I was just naturally skinny. At first I literally had to force feed myself (that’s where the hypnosis helped). Now I’m just hungry ALL THE TIME

Question, what hypnosis did you do? was it with a therapist or was it an mp3?

6 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

this is fantastic, hopefullly we are looking at a long term thing here and well, a small 2-3pound gain per month can be a wonderful thing  to witness during the next couple of years

Confirmed since June (112 lbs), she’s been gaining at a rate of 5.5 lbs a month: 9/30- 132 lbs; 10/31- 140 lbs.  she’s likely at least around 150 lbs by now at that^ rate!  :)  Aside: 105 lbs in Jan’19. 

This has the potential to be so exciting, the best WG of all time.  Let's support her with our encouragement as I'm sure this process has it's real life complications with friends/family.   And definitely with our $!   She's just reached 500 patreons, the more the better and more money she'll have for fattening food.

On 12/19/2019 at 1:04 PM, Candii_Kayn said:

Just to give you guys an idea. The left was me back in July before I went on that life changing Greek vacation vs Monday night during my elf photoshoot. Hopefully there’s a noticeable difference in the last five months 😅

785E76CD-8347-473B-AE99-145972FC121E.png

Are you greek?

Guest GrowMoreBabe

My god, @Candii_Kayn, model turned to feedee super model! You look incredible, so... Plush! A night of getting fed donuts to notice a new feeling, to hypnotism, and breaking seems! What's your favorite gaining/feedee experience?