Candii Kayn

6 minutes ago, Candii_Kayn said:

I feel like I’m getting bigger faster but I’ve been noticing the scale isn’t moving as fast as my waistline 😅

You’re probably gaining inches before pounds as you convert any remaining abs into that soft belly you are developing.  I’m sure you’ve had to increase your jean sizes multiple times lately.

Either way, the scale is increasing at a nice healthy pace, a couple lbs a week is really perfect. Whats the most you ever weighed before starting this journey?

2 minutes ago, Candii_Kayn said:

I was just naturally skinny. At first I literally had to force feed myself (that’s where the hypnosis helped). Now I’m just hungry ALL THE TIME

Wow you’ve gained almost half you’re starting weight already, no wonder you’re looking a bit chubby lately 🤤

good thing about starting so thin is you can easily double your weight. I’m curious about how often your clothes sizes have changed as you’ve gained these first 40 or so pounds 

3 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

I feel like I’m getting bigger faster but I’ve been noticing the scale isn’t moving as fast as my waistline 😅

That's because fat is lighter than muscle and what you've gain is obvious pure fat. You're not that much heavier but you take much more room!

On 12/15/2019 at 5:06 AM, Candii_Kayn said:

I was just naturally skinny. At first I literally had to force feed myself (that’s where the hypnosis helped). Now I’m just hungry ALL THE TIME

Hehe, I have a feeling that you may gain even faster now ;)

And who knows, maybe you don´t even want to stop when you reach your initial goal weight.

Do you already develop some cellulite and would you like to get some?

• Curvage Model

It was a combination of things. My fiancé, the fact that I wanted to be a little more curvy, a previous experience awakening something deep within me, and then going to Greece and gaining ten pounds in a week was like the nail in the coffin for me.

1 hour ago, Candii_Kayn said:

It was a combination of things. My fiancé, the fact that I wanted to be a little more curvy, a previous experience awakening something deep within me, and then going to Greece and gaining ten pounds in a week was like the nail in the coffin for me.

Wow! :o:wub:

"I have no idea how she got that big." Said no one ever 🤣

And now there´s Christmas coming and New Year´s Eve, just thinking about all the foods you´re going to stuff yourself with over the holidays... :P

2020 is going to be  a BIG year for you^^