Candii Kayn

3 hours ago, JigglyArms said:

Apparently she did a "workout fail" vid? Anyone have screencaps?

I've been considering buying her P----- for a while now but I want to be 100% sure its worth it

Probably better if you just watch this for an idea. 

Same clothes, same body, different activity. I'm sure your imagination can fill the gap.

$25 one is worth it I think. Maybe wait until jan 1st to get a full month and to fully enjoy the aftermath of christmas?

Hey Candii! I hope you're feeling better and are fully recovered from being sick. I was so impressed by the amount of food you were able to consume while in the midst of your illness! I expected you to take it easy for at least a week or two, so I was blown away by your enthusiasm even while under the weather. I hope you had a great time at Disneyland=)

1 hour ago, Candii_Kayn said:

My family made a comment that my face definitely looks rounder and that I’m gaining weight noticeably fast. Other that than it’s really been it.

I'm glad you have such an geniunely open-minded entourage like those who surround you. Choosing to fatten up indefinitively is an act of your own will that anyone has to either respect or shut their mouths about, but the fact that your social circles are positive about this is a bonus.

I have seen so fewer body-positive environments in my everyday life and even them hold their limits. Yours seems to be devoid of such irrational boundaries.

9 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

Well if I’m being honest. My friends know. They all know I’m trying to get fat. They’ve made comments like “you look good, you look really good.” No one actually thinks the weight looks bad 😅 literally everyone I know is supporting me with gaining weight. It’s literally like the complete opposite of how I thought it would be!

Let's see how they react when you're going up for fourths at the buffet, lol