Candii Kayn

1 hour ago, ijustkant said:

Side question: why does reddit (or redditors) use imgur to host images, and not reddit? It makes looking through pictures clumsy.

If you upload to reddit, the image is hosted by imgur. Guess it's easier to use an already existing site for image hosting than use your own servers.

On 10/24/2019 at 2:20 PM, Papaguena said:

I think she's genuinely into it. She's open with how much she weighs and there's clearly some progress since she started, especially in the booty area.

Compare with the pics from page 1.

Supporting her on P****n was a no-brainer for me.

I'm super oblivious to p*****n, how does it work? Do; people post premium content there for money?

1 hour ago, No Hands said:

I'm super oblivious to p*****n, how does it work? Do; people post premium content there for money?

Yeah, I'm on a few gaming related p word that get censored,  usally get early access to stuff, and a couple of exclusive videos only thru P word site. Granted they also upload everything to YouTube, just leaving the exclusive stuff as unlisted or something

Guest crassushermes
27 minutes ago, BindsThatTie said:

She's scorching 🔥 but she's also one of those annoying ones that posts every day with messages like "I'm sooooooo fat now" (gained 7lbs). "My beach ball belly now sits in my lap!!" (uh, no it doesn't).

I also hate it when girls post content all the time and talk about how excited they are about their gain.

Seriously, I get that everyone wants gainers to be at least 5 pounds heavier between every picture, but she's clearly been skinny her whole life and is just now starting to get noticeably bigger. It's not like she's trying to make herself seem like she's fatter than she is, so I'm happy to she sees excited about her progress every time she posts.

Guys, I can’t believe this has gone on this long.  She’s the girlfriend of an artist that goes by riddlercorps on deviantart.  Riddlercorps.deviantart.com  he’s an inflation/weight gain fetishist that’s convinced her to model and gain for him.  @BindsThatTie she says that stuff because she’s literally playing into your fetish.

I can’t believe the two of them haven’t been on this site to see this.  But yeah, shoot her or him or both an invite, they’ll be signed up by later today.

Most people don't realize that going from thin to fat is a major life altering experience for new gainers. To them even just a few pounds does seem like a major change.

Very few women are even willing to intentionally gain, so I'm just grateful when someone as beautiful as Candii appears on the scene. There's a high turnover rate in this fetish so I've learned that it's best not to get attached or have high expectations, and just enjoy the ride while it lasts.

Guest B/A Creator
1 hour ago, Candii_Kayn said:

I feel like this entire thread is just doubting me and thinking I’m only doing this for my fiancé 😕 I’m getting fat because **I** want to get fat. He’s just supporting me through all of this. At the beginning of my gain I hit a pretty damn big plateau. It has literally only been the past few weeks (Mid-September-ish) that I feel my body has started showing any semblance of change. I also don’t really gain too much in my belly compared to my butt and thighs. Literally everything goes to my lower body. I’m just gaining slower and differently than most but I keep pushing forward every day because I do want to be 200 pounds by my wedding!

Good goal! How are you going through this experience? Is it nice to see your body gain weight day after day? Tell us something 😃

Hey Candii -  Welcome to Curvage! I'm in awe of your beauty - and beyond grateful to be able to follow your gain. The first months are the hardest. The body actually fights against the increased calorie intake (adaptive thermogenesis) but it eventually surrenders as you continue to indulge. It's no easy feat going from thin to fat, I hope you enjoy every moment and don't listen to anyone else when it comes to what you should and shouldn't be doing with regard to gaining. You look absolutely stunning as you are now, so any additional weight will be icing on the cake=)

• Curvage Model

It’s honestly not fast enough for me. Granted I literally had to buy new pants for work two days ago and they’re already feeling tight. It’s FUN getting fat. It’s slow but it’s deliberate. I’d like to balloon up so much faster if I could. Work is definitely a big roadblock into preventing me from eating sometimes but I try and maximize the calories in all of my meals.

Guest Forum Lurker
1 hour ago, Candii_Kayn said:

I feel like this entire thread is just doubting me and thinking I’m only doing this for my fiancé 😕 I’m getting fat because **I** want to get fat. He’s just supporting me through all of this. At the beginning of my gain I hit a pretty damn big plateau. It has literally only been the past few weeks (Mid-September-ish) that I feel my body has started showing any semblance of change. I also don’t really gain too much in my belly compared to my butt and thighs. Literally everything goes to my lower body. I’m just gaining slower and differently than most but I keep pushing forward every day because I do want to be 200 pounds by my wedding!

You should honestly take the doubt as a compliment haha, some only struggle to believe it because of how attractive you are. Still I'm sure we're all looking forward to seeing much more of you in the future :lol:

1 hour ago, Forum Lurker said:

You should honestly take the doubt as a compliment haha, some only struggle to believe it because of how attractive you are. Still I'm sure we're all looking forward to seeing much more of you in the future :lol:

Yup, this is what happened with goddess Shar. Almost everyone thought she was a catfish in the beginning (her ff profile was even suspended in the beginning until she proved it was actually her).  Even after, not everyone was convinced she would gain more than a little bit of weight before bailing as not uncommonly happens.  She quickly got people hooked though and to this day curvage still can't get enough of her.  Moral of the story is, if it's too good to be true but it's actually for real, it's probably the best 😜.  So just keep your foot on the pedal no brakes, and those who don't keep up will be quickly left behind 😆

10 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

It’s honestly not fast enough for me. Granted I literally had to buy new pants for work two days ago and they’re already feeling tight. It’s FUN getting fat. It’s slow but it’s deliberate. I’d like to balloon up so much faster if I could. Work is definitely a big roadblock into preventing me from eating sometimes but I try and maximize the calories in all of my meals.

Saw on your P——— page that someone donated for you to “binge on jack in the box,” among others things.  What did you get?!  How did you take and manage said sponsorship/feeding/stuffing donation?!

loved the last part about the flask/thermos for your WG Shakes!  Them daily or more often will certainly do some wonders for sure!!!  Good luck with the continued gains and hopefully more quickly for your liking and thanks so much for sharing your journey!!

14 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

Here's hoping you'll soon get to this point, and then quickly beyond!

Candii.thumb.png.1a23e7ba1beea9cdc0aeccbd91ed5094.png