• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It might be really weird for men to understand but we’re not all here for your pleasure. Because I was born with this body shape I take a picture and then suddenly I’m a fetish to creepy men online when really I only do this to empower women. Maybe you’d have way more chance with the women you desire if you respected them, didn’t share their content on a creepy sites such as this, and just were normal people. If curvy big women are what you’re in to- they won’t notice you doing this will they! Have some respect and you might end up actually getting to meet the women you want instead of just masturbating over them from your shitty bedrooms 🤮

2 hours ago, bethanychurcher said:

It might be really weird for men to understand but we’re not all here for your pleasure. Because I was born with this body shape I take a picture and then suddenly I’m a fetish to creepy men online when really I only do this to empower women. Maybe you’d have way more chance with the women you desire if you respected them, didn’t share their content on a creepy sites such as this, and just were normal people. If curvy big women are what you’re in to- they won’t notice you doing this will they! Have some respect and you might end up actually getting to meet the women you want instead of just masturbating over them from your shitty bedrooms 🤮

I would just like to say , that I understand your reaction to your pictures being posted on a site like this.  But in our defence and to maybe help you understand our motives.  It's not that we're all creepy men, we are mostly just men that find curvy, chubby, full figured, fat, thick, voluptuous, BBW (pick your preferred description) women very attractive.  Does that mean that we sexually fantasise over your pictures? Yes probably, and that is completely natural.

The thing that some women confuse is that if they are attractive and men that they don’t find attractive are attracted to them it makes them a creep.  That is not the case (most of the time), it’s just that a lot of men are very visually driven and women tend to be less so, so sometimes don’t get it, they think we’re purving, but sometimes we just feel compelled to admire your beauty and wish you was ours.  Also very attractive curvy girls like you are not necessarily an everyday thing, so yes you become a fetish for some of us.  But just understand we are also trying to tell you that we think you are fine, perfect as you are, even if society doesn’t think so.  So we could be viewed as outsiders too.

I feel I have some insight into this as, (not meaning to be boastful) but I’m an attractive guy ( I used to model) and when I was heavy into clubbing I would persistently get women who I didn’t find attractive, thinking I was the best thing since sliced bread, they would make passes etc, and all the women I fancied (the thick and curvy ones) never seemed to find me attractive.  That’s just the way of the world.

Anyway just 2 (or a lot more) cents…

3 hours ago, bethanychurcher said:

It’s strange to me that you screenshot young girls pictures just to put them on a forum like this and discuss it?

It can be understandably strange,indeed.

Besides that, it is alsothe reason why this website does exists. Consider this like The Other Chive, but in less mainstream.

On 1/9/2020 at 5:26 AM, John Smith said:

Centaurs...

That’s horrible to say

I have a very twisted sense of humor and I acknowledge it. But you can be reassured: it was anything but in a mean way. 

I don't know for the rest of the women and men following this thread but I'm never touching myself. I just cannot do this. I cannot fathom how and why people does seek for solace and pleasure into Onenism.

Semi-joke aside, I figure out you'd feel pissed off by the odd sense of enthusiasm people over the Internet found about you and your physique - which is, to some extent, the reason why people does become famous on social medias, after all - and we know ot since many months as you can note in the first page... the message was clear and loud at that time, lest to my attention.

But be informed that no one seek to harm you emotionally, psychologically or sexually by posting this tribute topic. Curvage is meant to be a platform wherein people does appreciate women and where women can find a better support to appreciate themseoves-- and yes we appreciate women because of a peculiar set of size range, then yes sometime, more than we can tell about we're eagerly enjoying by the fetishist aspect of that said preference. There has nothing to be ashamed about it, same as you would not appreciate being ashamed by other people over unapologicately stepping out of a preconceived norm. 

I hope we can eventually start out on a better pace.

Guest Longtimelurker

I would love to see this spoiled fat girl walking around with those giant thighs and bulbous ass being shown off in an outfit 2 sizes too small.  I would love to show off this well fed beauty and her beautiful belly, her plush arms, thunder thighs, and big booty

1 hour ago, Longtimelurker said:

I would love to see this spoiled fat girl walking around with those giant thighs and bulbous ass being shown off in an outfit 2 sizes too small.  I would love to show off this well fed beauty and her beautiful belly, her plush arms, thunder thighs, and big booty

You do know she's reading us, right? the user bethanychurcher is Bethany Churcher

I try to untrigger a tilting bomb, mate. Without any objectifying pun intented neither any allusion about bursting buttons.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/18/2020 at 12:37 PM, bethanychurcher said:

Love you stick up for us Beautiful woman

• 8 months later...