My gf From underweight to pudgy

Long time lurker, wanted to share my gfs accidental gain of around 40 lbs (starting at 95 lbs, 5'3)

When we met, she sent me this joking about having a belly. She had been very restricted by her mom who didn't buy much food and thought she couldn't gain weight...

Little did she know, her ribs wouldn't be so visible for long.

20190925_171433.thumb.png.3a4f5a198f2f78219d4985730b917fdb.png

She didn't seem to notice at first, happy that she wasn't so tiny. The majority of her gain went to her ass and legs, she attributed this to her gym routine. 

From size 0 to size 8, from two days a week at the gym? Hmm. Ok.

But wouldn't you know, mcgriddles, big Macs, pastries and pizzas started to give her a belly!

Now she says she's fat, but continues the daily pastries. 10 minutes of cardio and some slight weight lifting probably won't slow her down much.

20190309_125021.jpg

20190925_175607.jpg

She started as a XS or Small in most clothing, these Medium panties are clearly too small. She said they must have changed their sizing, because she isn't a large.

I think she'll come to find out that she WASN'T a large.

20190925_175532.jpg

A few current and then a few more befores and during, including one where she's eaten an entire pizza.

If 130 is fat, 160 is going to be a different world.

This photo, she bought 3 pairs of pants and got home without trying them on, she'd sized up from size 3. The size 5 didn't even button. We went back to the store and got the next size, a 7. Here she is wearing them that night, already unbuttoned because they were already too tight around her belly. She couldn't bear size 9, but these won't fit for long.

I bought her 12 slices of cheese cake to console her.

20190925_181030.jpg

It is very obvious when she lays like this that she has gotten quite a bit fatter, before you could count her ribs, and now her belly falls down to the bed and covers some of her panties.

20190925_175347.jpg

20190925_181513.jpg

20190925_181310.jpg

20190925_180941.jpg

20190925_181718.jpg

20190925_181157.jpg

20190925_181108.jpg

25 minutes ago, leidsekaas said:

She looks so cute; you're a lucky guy! How long did this progression take?

Up an down for a year or so, up 5 down 5. Then she quit the gym and gained most of it in the past 8 or 10 months, she's spent a lot of money on new jeans this year! She's only sort of comfortable, as it happened so suddenly. I couldn't know why.

It was as if she stopped going to the gym and wanted to eat at mcdonalds or pizza every day?! Who would have thought. 

She's going to the gym now, working out lightly, and continuing to eat anything she wants. I expect she will continue to get bigger, but I am supportive of her no matter what. So far, no matter how long she goes to the gym, she gets burnt out and gains everything back and more. Quite the change for a girl who was underweight her whole life.

I'm afraid she'll look back on 130 and say, I thought I was fat THEN. I was so small!

10 minutes ago, BArtek16 said:

You should help her to get fatter 😀

Who do you think has been telling her that she look's great and drove to McDonalds for her at midnight for four strawberry cheesecake pies and a large fry. If you look closely, you might see those pies digging into her waist band.

2 hours ago, Jaopi said:

She started working out more, but with an increased appetite for junk food, once the gym slowed, the next 30 pounds came quickly.

30 lbs in 8-10 months is a healthy .7 - .875 lbs a week!!  You mention 160 lbs... 145 lbs by 12/31 seems plausible.  160 lbs by 4/30 ?  #goals and keep them late night McDonald’s runs going!!  Thanks for sharing, :)  

6 minutes ago, mattkoty said:

30 lbs in 8-10 months is a healthy .7 - .875 lbs a week!!  You mention 160 lbs... 145 lbs by 12/31 seems plausible.  160 lbs by 4/30 ?  #goals and keep them late night McDonald’s runs going!!  Thanks for sharing, :)  

She doesn't drink, so I might have a few ideas on how to help her keep the shopping sprees going. 

32 minutes ago, Jaopi said:

Who do you think has been telling her that she look's great and drove to McDonalds for her at midnight for four strawberry cheesecake pies and a large fry. If you look closely, you might see those pies digging into her waist band.

She does look great!!  And whoa... 4?!  Did she eat all of them in one sitting at midnight?!  960 calories in the pies alone (240 x 4) plus the large fry at... 510... 1470 calories at midnight after a days worth of food!!  You get her to do that 5 times every 2 weeks and she’ll gain a pound a week easy!!  Once every 3 days on average.  Totally doable and fairly subtle, ;)  

1 minute ago, mattkoty said:

She does look great!!  And whoa... 4?!  Did she eat all of them in one sitting at midnight?!  960 calories in the pies alone (240 x 4) plus the large fry at... 510... 1470 calories at midnight after a days worth of food!!  You get her to do that 5 times every 2 weeks and she’ll gain a pound a week easy!!  Once every 3 days on average.  Totally doable and fairly subtle, ;)  

I know she doesn't want to get much bigger, so I'll have to keep myself at bay for now. Slow and steady wins the race?

She has a pretty small frame, I'm thinking 150 to 160 will put her in the plump category and be a gain she can adjust to.

After that, will she be able to stop herself before she has doubled her weight from when I met her?

On our first date, she ate half a pasta dish. She seldom ate more than twice a day. She still has a tendency to eat like that, and then binge, which isn't very healthy. I'm not sure how quickly the next 30 pounds will come, but I am sure that she's gone from half a pasta dish to a whole medium pizza, in terms of appetite. Hard to keep that at bay.

2 minutes ago, Jaopi said:

I know she doesn't want to get much bigger, so I'll have to keep myself at bay for now. Slow and steady wins the race?

She has a pretty small frame, I'm thinking 150 to 160 will put her in the plump category and be a gain she can adjust to.

After that, will she be able to stop herself before she has doubled her weight from when I met her?

On our first date, she ate half a pasta dish. She seldom ate more than twice a day. She still has a tendency to eat like that, and then binge, which isn't very healthy. I'm not sure how quickly the next 30 pounds will come, but I am sure that she's gone from half a pasta dish to a whole medium pizza, in terms of appetite. Hard to keep that at bay.

Always, always compliment her... between your words and physical actions, she’ll likely catch on pretty quick to your preferences, if she hasn’t already.  I agree that getting her to reach the “next level” comfortably is a good approach, 145/150 - 160/165 lbs.  190 lbs (double 95 lbs) is always possible, but temper them expectations for sure, :)   Pasta/pizza dinners plus late night snack attack’s and McDonald’s runs will get her to pack on weight and without much notice from her, if you’re lucky.  Keep her favorite treats and snacks stocked at all times and start cooking with heavy cream- can be added to most pasta dishes and sauces (label- contains: milk... add cream!).  If she’s a coffee drinker or enjoys a morning smoothie, heavy cream.  Scrambled eggs... add cream.  Pancake mix... add cream.  You get the idea, :)  

29 minutes ago, mattkoty said:

Always, always compliment her... between your words and physical actions, she’ll likely catch on pretty quick to your preferences, if she hasn’t already.  I agree that getting her to reach the “next level” comfortably is a good approach, 145/150 - 160/165 lbs.  190 lbs (double 95 lbs) is always possible, but temper them expectations for sure, :)   Pasta/pizza dinners plus late night snack attack’s and McDonald’s runs will get her to pack on weight and without much notice from her, if you’re lucky.  Keep her favorite treats and snacks stocked at all times and start cooking with heavy cream- can be added to most pasta dishes and sauces (label- contains: milk... add cream!).  If she’s a coffee drinker or enjoys a morning smoothie, heavy cream.  Scrambled eggs... add cream.  Pancake mix... add cream.  You get the idea, :)  

Oh yeah, she has an idea. I'd be content with her having another 20 pounds on her. She's accused me of trying to make her fat before, I told her, guilty as charged, have you seen how cute your booty is looking. Conversation ended positively there. She has had pretty small breasts, so I think she enjoys that they have gotten a little bigger as well.

I've countered by saying I'd go to the gym with her, knowing even if we did, she wouldn't go for long and would work up and appetite to outpace any caloric output. 

4 hours ago, Jaopi said:

THANKS for viewing. Gentle teasing is welcome as well as comments on the differences you notice, I will show them to her.

if you're reading this; you went from a tween body to a woman's body. Very cute how you keep on eating even when you think this should be enough. Self control is so much easier in the morning when you wake up then it's at the end of the day when you're in for a snack, isn't it? Did you notice you're starting to develop the first fat rolls on your back?

With a little bit of luck in not long from now that hip-waist angle will be gone and you'll be wearing the beginning of a cute little fat apron :) 

No, definitely don't stop now...

22 minutes ago, allgrownup said:

if you're reading this; you went from a tween body to a woman's body. Very cute how you keep on eating even when you think this should be enough. Self control is so much easier in the morning when you wake up then it's at the end of the day when you're in for a snack, isn't it? Did you notice you're starting to develop the first fat rolls on your back?

With a little bit of luck in not long from now that hip-waist angle will be gone and you'll be wearing the beginning of a cute little fat apron :) 

No, definitely don't stop now...

I will share - by the way, the picture you linked is a morph, though the comment about the back rolls is still valid as I didn't really do anything there - the original is cropped, so you wouldn't have been able to see up there - good catch.

1 hour ago, BArtek16 said:

Why my girlfriend doesn't want to get fat?

Getting fat is just a secondary effect of being pampered, treated like a queen, and being spoiled with nice meals and snacks because "you deserve it"

Put in the work, be patient (10 gradual pounds per year beat 10 pounds in a month that will shock her into a lifestyle chance), and see what happens :)

On 9/26/2019 at 11:26 AM, BArtek16 said:

Lovely😍 Why my girlfriend doesn't want to get fat? 😪

Want to - that is a strong way of putting it!

More like can't help herself ;)

Some things can't be DONE UP - like her Size 0 jeans that get stuck on her thighs. Some things cant be UN DONE, like her childhood of restricted eating.