Witness Protection - By Kid A

kid a

This is already in the works over on my main page (thechangingmirror.com) but I figured I would go ahead and post it here as well as I make progress. Hope you enjoy, more soon. 

WITNESS PROTECTION

By Kid A

Part 1

“Hey bartender - another round for my girls here.”

Sitting down on a barstool, the gentleman removed his rain-soaked fedora and placed it on a nearby wall hook. Outside, the dark and rainy evening continued. But inside Johnny’s Pub, the party had just begun anew. 

“Frankie baby!!”, a gorgeous brunette purred from nearby. Half-drunk, she sauntered in his direction; her curvy and voluptuous body was encased in a skin-tight black mini-skirt, and just about every set of male eyes in the room swiveled towards her as she made her way to his seat at the bar. 

She hugged him passionately and he responded with a quick kiss on the side of her tanned face. Turning towards the bartender, her tone quickly changed. “Another Manhattan ya bum!! Whadaya standing around for?!?!”

Frankie chucked to himself. “Now now, baby...no need to be so harsh.” He looked at the startled employee and provided a more level-headed request. “Miss Tanya here will have another Manhattan, Sal.”

The bartender did his best to avoid an eye-roll towards the offensive brunette. “Yes sir. Of course, Frankie.”

“That’s a good boy,” Frankie replied. As one of the more powerful Mafia bosses in New York City, he understood the importance of a commanding yet respectful attitude. On one hand, he needed to keep everyone in line. Conversely, make too many random enemies...

On the TV screen a story flashed about the latest gangland shooting. Three dead from gunshots in a local gas station parking lot, including an up and coming Captain from a rival gang. 

“That’s right,” he muttered under his breath before taking another sip of his scotch whiskey. “Step out of line too much...never know who has a pistol.”

He patted his own piece for reassurance, a snub-nosed revolver tucked out of sight in the pocket of his sport coat. Just then he heard another screech from across the bar. 

“Oh my gawd Frankie honey!!!!”

A young, bleached blond beauty bounced over to him. Her cartoonish set of tits (purchased from a local doctor on Frankie’s dime, mind you) nearly cut off his air supply as she jumped on his lap and gave him a sloppy kiss on the lips. 

Jenna was a newer member of Frankie’s crew. Not the real, gangster “crew” mind you - most of those thugs were still out working the streets at this hour. But the boys certainly needed steady female company, and there was no shortage of sexy and willing recruits for those positions. 

Life in Frankie’s mob was a nonstop party for a beautiful girl. And Jenna had both fit the bill and fallen for his proposition hook, line and sinker. A recent drop-out from the local Community College, she was a sweet but air-headed young thing. One of Frankie’s boys had spotted her at a local strip club where she was trying to scrap together enough money to pay the rent. After a “referral” to the boss and a few couch dances from her new and well-heeled benefactor...she became a mainstay of the group. 

Much to the annoyance of the “old girls”, such as Tanya. There was certainly enough money and booze to go around. But Frankie’s attention (and the corresponding rank in the pecking order) was another story altogether. They had seen many a girl fall out of favor, say the wrong thing....and be unceremoniously kicked to the curb right outside the Pub. Not so much as cab fare provided. 

Tanya scoffed aloud as Jenna took the other seat at Frankie’s side. “Well well well,” she crooned bitterly as their drinks were delivered. “I thought I read something about local property values falling.”

Clueless as ever, Jenna’s eyes grew large. “OH, MY GOD, Tanya,” she replied earnestly. “I read the same story I think. Can you believe the government doesn’t just step in and...ya know....build everyone new houses or something??”

Frankie and Tanya both looked at Jenna in disbelief as she loudly chewed her gum. Patting her on a shapely thigh, Frankie smiled warmly. “I know baby...I was thinking the same thing. Maybe I can tell you about it in my hotel room upstairs in a bit?”

Tanya’s jaw dropped in anger, while Jenna nudged even closer to her boss. “Well of course you can,” she giggled. “Let me finish my drink and then...”

She was cut off mid-sentence as a man burst through the door. “Frankie - we need you outside. NOW,” he yelled through labored breath. His white dress shirt was bloodied and his left arm was limp at his side , seemingly broken. 

Frankie jumped out of his seat. “What the hell happened to you, Tony??”, he exclaimed as he rushed to his side. 

“Some no-good bitch man...she set us up. Your cousin Jimmy is dead.”

The blood drained from Frankie’s face. “Where is she,” he growled, again reaching for the location of his gun. “I got her outside boss,” Tony replied with a grimace. “What do you want us to do to her?”

Frankie placed his fedora back on his head and straightened his jacket. “I’ll take care of this myself.”

Turning to Tanya and Jenna, who were still sitting in shock on their barstools, he motioned firmly. “The two of youse stay right there.”

A few minutes later, the two girls stood in the bathroom fixing their makeup in awkward silence. Tanya looked towards her newfound competition and sighed. She could certainly understand why Frankie was so attracted to her; just north of her 21st birthday and with taught curves in all the right places...

As she examined her own reflection in the mirror, Tayna’s mood improved. She was no old hag herself - she had just turned 30, and with regular workouts (those could be a challenge with all the drinking and ritual hangovers..) she held herself together pretty damned well. Her weight had settled around 145 pounds lately, which worked just fine on her 5’6” frame. 

As the two finished up, Tanya suddenly had a craving for a cigarette. But considering what had just happened (and Frankie’s admonition to stay put) she didn’t exactly feel like wandering off by herself. Luckily, she had just the clueless patsy to join her. 

Fostering a fake smile, she grabbed Jenna by the elbow. “Let’s step outside and have a smoke honey.”

Jenna pulled back. “Gawd I don’t know Tanya...you saw how mad he was, and he told us to...”

Tanya cut her off firmly. “Totally not a big deal. He’s always going off like that.”

She winked at her. “It’ll be our little secret.”

In the back alley, the sexy duo were finishing up their Marlboro Lights and checking their phones when they heard a scream.

“I warned you, ya stupid cunt!!!”, a man yelled. “Now youse gets what’s comin’ to ya!!!”

Tanya crept towards the corner of the building - taking a deep breath she knelt down and peeked her head around just in time to see Frankie raise his hand in the air, his pistol gleaming in the glow of a nearby streetlight. She looked up in amazed annoyance as Jenna stood awkwardly above her, clamoring for her own view of the disturbance. 

3 loud gunshots rang out, and they watched in horror as a young women fell dead to the ground. Jenna shrieked in response, and Tanya saw Frankie turn towards their exposed heads in surprise. 

He dropped the gun on the ground and faced them, his fists trembling from the release of rage and adrenaline. “I warned you stupid girls to stay in the bar!!!”, he bellowed. “But you couldn’t listen, could ya!!!”

“You dumb bitch....you’re dead!!!” 

The world seemed to go quiet after that. Shoving her phone into her purse, Tanya turned and in what felt like slow motion, sprinted down the alley away into the darkness.

Part 2

The next morning, United States Marshalls Timothy and Jane Smith sat in the local field office at the Department of Justice, awaiting the arrival of their newest, high-profile “asset”. They had been married for almost 10 years; assigned together on a job early in their tenure with the government as up and coming twenty-something agents, sparks had flown and marriage ensued. It could be difficult working with your spouse in such a stressful environment, but they had forged through, making the best of it in spite of the occasional pratfall. 

Tim stretched his muscular arms above his head and yawned. It had been a late night; the brazen murder of a young waitress at a local pub had made the headlines when reputed Mafia Kingpin Frankie Delarosa was fingered as the shooter. Local law enforcement had been waiting for a chance to make a move on the ever-elusive crime boss, and his uncharacteristic burst of violence seemed to have finally opened a window of opportunity.

Time was of the essence, so resources from all local departments including the FBI had scrambled to assess the crime scene and their best course of action. Then the frantic call had come in from a lone, terrified witness. 

This was where the U.S. Marshalls came into the game. They could bring her in, protect her and ensure she could testify safely in what was sure to be a lengthy and well publicized trial to bring Frankie Delarosa to long overdue justice. 

There was a knock at the door and the sound of an electric badge being scanned; the duo watched in silence as none other than Tanya Degucci entered the room. She certainly did look rattled, Jane thought to herself as she observed the young woman. Still dressed in her skimpy miniskirt from the previous evening, her makeup and hair were a mess; the odor of her cigarettes and perfume quickly filled the air. 

But she still could make an entrance, and with a fair amount of swagger she swiveled her curvy body towards Tim and winked at him, sitting down in a chair on the other side of the table from the two agents. Jane scowled, unseen by Tim as he blushed and returned a sly wink of his own to the gorgeous young seductress. 

True, their relationship was solid. But that was in spite of Jane’s jealously and prior history of bad boyfriends. To make things worse, she knew Tim’s weakness as far as the opposite sex was concerned - curvy with a ample set of tits, and if they bordered on chubby....let’s just say she had thrown numerous a punch to his shoulder when she caught him causally checking out a plus sized vixen walking down the street. 

Jane was very attractive with adequate feminine features - but chubby, she was not. Years of intense training with the federal government had resulted in a rock hard and muscular physique. It provided a steely exterior that was the perfect match for the no-nonsense mentality within. 

So she was not lacking in confidence. Deep down she knew that Tim would never stray - but she was still a woman and dead set on protecting her marriage. Appraising the mood in the room, she moved quickly to take control. 

“So....Miss Degucci - I understand you were a witness to the horrific murder downtown last night. And from what I’ve heard, willing to testify that Frankie Delarosa was the shooter. Is that correct?”

Ignoring the question for a moment, Tanya casually pulled a small mirror from her purse; smiling at Tim, she adjusted her makeup before responding. 

“Yes and it was horrible,” she said quietly, looking at Tim Instead of the stern, female questioner at his side. “I’m so scared of what Frankie could do to me....he looked so mad.”

She frowned like a school girl caught with her hand in the cookie jar; batting her eyelashes at Tim, she continued. “If only there was a big strong FBI fella to take care of me...”

Tim gulped audibly and blushed; seeing the daggers that Jane was firing with her eyes at the two of them, he attempted to right the ship. 

“Well ma’am, that’s what we are here for. To ensure your safety in advance of the murder trial at which you will be a key witness. But I cannot overemphasize the gravity of your situation - this is all business from here on out.”

Jane glared at her. “Miss Degucci, to ensure your protection, you are to be assigned an alternate identity beginning today.”

Standing up, she retrieved an iPad sitting on the desk in front of her. “Personally I think it’s bullshit, but the Bureau has insisted we get with the times and become more “customer friendly”, whatever that means.”

“Millennial-coddling bullshit if you ask me,” she said sternly. “If I had my way, you’d become whoever we told you to in exchange for our services.”

Pursing her lips, she stared at Tanya who had grown uncomfortable from the lecture. “In your case, I don’t know....frumpy school teacher perhaps?”

Tanya rolled her eyes. “Whatever lady,” she replied with a flip of her brunette locks. “Let me see that thing.”

Jane tossed the tablet onto her lap. “Be my guest,” she snapped. “The tech guys tell me it’s very user friendly so I’m guessing you might be able to figure it out before tonight.”

After the two agents left the room, Tanya sat there flipping through the profile choices on the tablet. They had everything imaginable...she was almost ready to settle on a Aerobics instructor from New Jersey when she came across the absolute jackpot. 

“Marcy” from Hollywood California was a 25 year old, platinum blond college student. With a gigantic pair of boobs that were clearly “off the shelf”. As Tanya scanned the fine print, she noticed a warning at the end.

“PLEASE REVIEW YOUR SELECTION CAREFULLY - IN EXCHANGE FOR YOUR PLACEMENT IN THE FEDERAL WITNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO ENGAGE IN ALL ACTIVITIES AND UNDERGO ALL REQUIRED PROCEDURES PER YOUR SELECTED PERSONA.”

“Oh my GAWD she looks just like Jenna,” Tanya crooned to herself. Marking the box on the screen and hitting submit, she smiled in self-satisfaction. 

“I’ll show that two-timing bastard Frankie what he could have had.”

Part 3

That afternoon, Tanya was processed and prepared to be relocated to her temporary accommodations in California. True to form, she made a spectacle of herself within the facility - cozying up to every attractive guy in sight and angering many a female employee. 

None so much as Jane Smith however. Tanya flirted incessantly with Tim the entire day. Just before 5 PM, he approached her with some final instructions, Jane watching guardedly from across the room. 

“Ok Miss, I’m going to need all your personal belongings now,” he said as she gave him her another sultry glance, adjusting her top to expose an eyeful of cleavage. Momentarily distracted by the display, Tim stuttered as he continued with his directions. “Um...and uh...that includes your cell phone.”

Tanya’s jaw dropped in protest. “My phone?? What the hell..how will I get in contact with anyone??”

Jane stepped in dismissively. “Have you heard a single word we’ve said today, or were you too busy playing the field? You CANT contact anyone you know, so you don’t wind up DEAD.”

She let that final word linger in the air as Tanya finally relaxed her attitude and remembered her predicament. “OK....I’m sorry - here,” she replied tersely, handing Jane her phone and purse. 

“And that means NO access to anything where Frankie or his goons might track you down. Facebook, email...it’s all off limits until the trial. And your new apartment will have the necessary restrictions. Got it?”

“Yes ma’am,” Tanya said quietly as Tim hurried away to file her belongings in a side room. 

“Good then,” Jane finished, setting a stack of paperwork firmly on the desk in front of Tanya. “I can promise you, this won’t be the party you are envisioning.”

That night, Tanya boarded a private jet for her new residence in Hollywood; but back in New York, Jane was busy making the final arrangements for her their star witness’ new identity. It was a very involved process; since contact with the outside world had to be minimized, everything needed to be delivered if possible for the duration of their assignment in the program.  

Food, clothing, and even exercise equipment depending on the individual. Jane looked at Tanya’s sexy identity selection; her blood boiled as she thought of the interactions between the sultry brunette and her husband that day during processing. 

“Marcy Ravenwood, eh?”, she intoned as she went over the profile. “160 pounds, double-D breasts...ugh.”

She threw down the tablet in frustration. Tim was also on that same plane for California to provide security during the trip. Men as powerful as Frankie could strike from anywhere in the world at any time...and the government could not afford to take any chances. 

As Jane pictured the two of them alone on the plane, let alone in Tanya’s new luxury apartment, her anger and jealousy reached a fever pitch. “Sure, you’re his type, you little hussy,” she fumed. “For now anyways....he does have his limits as far as the chubby chasing goes.”

Searching through the profiles, she typed in “Marcy” and watched as the results refreshed on the screen. Her eyes grew wide as she saw the thumbnail image directly below Tanya’s selection. 

**MARCY PLUMSTEAD - 30 years old, 5 foot 6 inches, 325 pounds, blond hair and blue eyes. Recently divorced, lives alone with her cats; employment, none - primary source of income is alimony**

Looking around to ensure no one was watching, she quickly selected the new profile and pressed the “override witness persona” button that popped up. After entering her supervisor authorization PIN, another message flashed on the screen. 

**PERSONA CHANGE PROCESSED SUCCESSFULLY - PREVIOUS SHIPMENTS CANCELLED, REPLACEMENT SUPPLIES ORDERED**

Jane set the tablet down and allowed herself a smug grin. “I hope she enjoys the food.”

Part 4

Just before midnight, government contractors worked furiously to complete the last-minute change requests on Tanya’s penthouse apartment in Hollywood. The guys on the job were a bit frustrated - they had spent a lot of time on the initial set-up, and removing all that exercise equipment on short notice was no small task. But they knew who they were dealing with and that the checks wouldn’t bounce, so they bit their tongues and got it done. 

The supervisor wiped the sweat from his brow and assessed the apartment. Plush sectional couches lined the living room, and in the nearby (spacious) kitchen, a gigantic state of the art refrigerator hummed quietly in the background. A sense of comfort and leisurely relaxation seemed to emanate from ever corner of the place, per their working orders. 

“Ah crap,” he remarked as he checked his phone. “One last thing, guys,” he barked to his crew. And with that, they pulled out their cordless drills and removed every full-sized mirror from Tanya’s apartment. 

A bit later, Tanya walked into the lobby of the building with a government handler. After a warm greeting from the receptionist at the security desk downstairs, they stepped into an elevator and zoomed skywards towards the penthouse. 

“Wow,” Tanya exclaimed as she ran her hand across the polished copper handrails in the elevator. “You guys sure know how to treat a girl....this feels like the Ritz Carlton!!”

Her handler smiled in response. “Well Ma’am we are supporting a very important endeavor and your safety and concealment is critical to our mission.”

He flipped through the brochure he had been given with the details on Tanya’s new persona. Clearing his throat, he shot her a puzzled look. “So...you went with Marcy, eh?”

“That’s me,” Tanya replied with a wink. “Sure it’s gonna be a bit of a change...I just hope my back will be strong enough to support those Double-D’s...”

The man looked at her in amazement. “Yeah I guess....I mean if that’s what you wanted, this seems like an extreme way to go about it, but...”

Realizing he was overstepping his bounds, the man stopped himself. Bringing Frankie Delarosa to justice was important to a lot of people. And this woman was willing to sacrifice her figure for the cause...who was he to throw stones. 

As Tanya opened the door and walked inside her new apartment, she positively beamed with excitement. “Oh my gawd if the girls could see me now,” she exclaimed as she ran from room to room to check out the new digs. “This place is amazing!!”

She opened the refrigerator and recoiled from the sight. It was stocked from top to bottom with decadent and expensive food. Succulent meats and cheeses, fried chicken, cakes and pies...she couldn’t believe it. 

“Uh....this is all for me?”

The man looked at the brochure again and smiled. “You betcha, Marcy.”

She stepped back with a puzzled look on her face. “Wow,” she said quietly. “I guess the old man really was loaded after all...it’s a shame he won’t be here to enjoy it with me!”

Her handler perused the bio again. Assuming she was referring to her ex (not dead, per her confusion) husband, he played along. “Absolutely, Marcy. He, and all of us, want to make sure you enjoy your time here. No need to lift a finger from here on out.”

Tanya smiled contently. Realizing she was actually pretty hungry from the trip, she grabbed a serving of fried chicken from the refrigerator and popped it in the microwave. Pouring herself a big glass of wine, she reclined on the sofa and kicked off her high heels while she waited for her meal. 

“Yep...it was the least he could do.”

23 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Your work is phenomenal.

Thanks so much - too kind. 

side note - anyone know how I can edit a reply e.g. Part 2? I had fixed a key paragraph (plot error RE: Tanya’s original persona selection) over at thechangingmirror and it just occurred to me that I need to on this site as well

it seems I can only edit the original post (Part 1)?

Part 5

Back in New York, Frankie sat in his home office smoking a cigar. Reaching down, he scratched in frustration at the tether device strapped to his ankle. A little red light on the unit beeped in silence; despite the volume of charges leveled at the crime lord, he still had access to the best lawyers that ill gotten gains could buy. 

And they had secured a relatively sweetheart arrangement for their client - home confinement for the duration of what was sure to be a protracted court process. Unfortunately for the government, their ability to truly clamp down on his illegal activities was limited. With an army of captains, lieutenants and foot soldiers, he was able to conduct his business from almost anywhere - and certainly from his personal compound. 

There was a knock at the door; Frankie pressed a button to release the deadbolt and watched as his underboss Carmine entered the room. Frankie nodded and stood up to pour his old friend and confidant a stiff drink.

“So....is there any news on the troublesome Miss Jenna?”, Frankie asked as the men sat back down with their drinks in hand. 

Carmine looked at him resolutely. “She won’t be causing you any more problems, boss,” he replied calmly. “Matter of fact, she won’t be bothering no one but the fishes in the Hudson River.”

“Good,” Frankie replied sternly. “She couldn’t be trusted.”

“And what about Tanya,” he continued, taking another sip of his drink.

Appearing a bit nervous, Carmine placed his own drink back on the table. “We can’t find her, Frankie....no one can...it’s like she disappeared.”

Plumes of smoke rose from Frankie’s still lit cigar as he placed it in the ashtray and turned towards Carmine. With a pained expression on his face, his voice trembled as he provided a final order to his associate. 

“I don’t care if it takes you to the ends of the earth....find her.”

Tanya, meanwhile, was getting used to her new life as Marcy Plumstead. She was completely clueless as to the subtle power play orchestrated by her unseen tormentor. And unfortunately for “Marcy”, the early stages of the transformation were nearly identical to the more luxurious Ravenwood version she had been advertised. 

She mostly laid around her apartment, enjoying the endless supply of food and binge watching Netflix. Tanta had been instructed to stay inside until the “coast was clear”, whatever that meant. With that signal never coming, she was content to sleep away the mornings and wake up just past noon each day to kick off the party all over again. 

Deliveries of new supplies came twice a week and Tanya began to anticipate the bi-weekly treasure chest of high calorie food and alcohol. The boxes were clearly addressed to “Marcy Plumstead”, and while she momentarily questioned the discrepancy on the first load, it was quickly dismissed as a slip of the mind. She had been stressed that day in the government facility, so who knew what the last name had actually been. Marcy Plumstead it was. 

It was truly a full-service arrangement. The first week, the government even sent in a personal hair stylist to take care of the initial modifications to her appearance. She loved the blond locks; they were cut a bit shorter than she was used to (and perhaps over curled...), but she easily pulled off the look and spent a fair amount of time admiring herself in the bathroom vanity mirror. 

She was reminded weekly about the other “enhancements” that were required for this role. And while the government (with Jane’s subtle manipulation) didn’t brow-beat her with the exact number, Tanya knew she was going to have to gain a little weight to play the part. The outfits in her closet (a roomy size 16 at this point) were all the encouragement she needed. 

Two months later, round the clock binging and drinking seemed to have done the trick. Waking one morning, “Marcy” (as she now referred to herself in earnest - it was mentally important to embrace the change, lest she slip up and expose her true identity to the wrong person) rubbed her forehead as a now customary hangover throbbed away. Sitting up in bed, she casually scratched at her chubby belly which pushed against the fabric of a lacy night gown and rested ever so slightly onto her thickening thighs. 

As she padded into the bathroom, her ass jiggled and shook behind her. She had always been on the curvy side, and with this streak of unrepentant excesses, the hourglass portions of her figure were really starting to retain sand. An additional inch of soft fat now encased her entire body from her belly to her knees, giving her the plump, sultry look that had been promised on that tablet back in New York. 

Admiring herself in the mirror, Marcy almost squealed as she pressed her gigantic tits together for emphasis. They were definitely in the D range now; huge round and soft, they had maintained a level of perkiness in spite of her nearly 15 pound weight gain. 

A number that was revealed to her as she stepped on the scale - leaning forward just a bit to avoid the eclipse of her rounded belly, she looked in amazement at the number that greeted her. 

“Damn,” she said to herself. “But I make this look GOOD.” 

And with that she headed out to make breakfast, unaware of a different spin being placed on her physical condition a couple thousand miles away. 

“Only 159??”, Jane barked to an assistant as a digital update was automatically sent to her phone by Marcy’s high-tech bathroom scale. “That’s unacceptable and you know it. She should be 170 by now, and the government’s case is riding on it.”

The girl looked at Jane meekly. “I’m sorry, ma’am,” she replied. “Maybe I should order her some of those appetite stimulants? We could mix them in with her wine like we did on the Thompson case?”

“Maybe you should,” Jane fired back as she glared the new hire out of her presence. She watched in satisfaction as she hurried away to place the order. Looking at a current picture of Marcy (from a secretly placed camera in the living room), Jane felt a strange mixture of jealousy and smug pride. 

“Sure, you look good now, you little tramp,” she muttered to herself. “But that’s nothing a couple hundred pounds won’t fix.”

Part 6

A few weeks later, Marcy was lounging on the sofa polishing off a large pizza and breadsticks (the government had been kind enough to fund unlimited fast food delivery as well) when she heard a knock at the door. She was a bit startled; other than the occasional trip to the minimart next to her building, she had generally been sheltered from the outside world and visitors since her first day in California. Weekly security briefings were provided via a government issued laptop computer, and since her threat level remained “elevated” she was, for all intents and purposes, on 24 hour lockdown. 

Brushing the crumbs from her bloated belly, Marcy stood up and cautiously approached the door. Peering through the peephole, she grinned upon the realization it was her favorite U.S. Marshall. She stepped back and after a quick adjustment of her hair and bra, struck a seductive pose as she opened the door. 

“Well hello there Tim,” she purred as she ushered him in. Tim gave her an awkward nod and entered the apartment, closing the door quietly behind him. Marcy stood next to the fridge with a hand on the door, obviously undressing the muscular agent with her eyes. Returning the gaze for a moment, Tim attempted to hide his arousal. 

She looked amazing, he thought to himself. Her soft and juicy thighs were clearly visible from beneath the plus-sized miniskirt she had chosen for the evening’s “festivities”. As she swiveled to open the fridge and grab a bottle of wine, Tim whistled quietly as he got a view of her widening, meaty rear-end. She was the encapsulation of ever BBW model he had ever secretly obsessed over online, in the flesh and five feet away. For a moment he contemplated just walking over there and taking matters into his own hands - but as he looked towards the living room and remembered the array of surveillance devices (not to mention his uber-jealous and suspicious wife who was undoubtedly manning the control room back in New York), he stopped himself and returned to reality. 

“Well, Marcy - I trust you’ve found the accommodations safe and acceptable?”, he asked as she poured two big glasses of Chardonnay and gave him another sultry glance?

“Oh it’s been to die for,” she replied as she took a big gulp of her drink. “The service is first class” - she pointed to another large case of wine that had arrived just that afternoon. 

“If only I had someone to help me enjoy all this delicious food and top shelf booze”, she continued as he attempted to conceal the erection rising beneath his pants. She giggled and patted her swollen midsection before continuing. “I think I may have gained a few more pounds than I signed up for...although some fellas don’t mind that, eh Timmy?”

Marcy wasn’t kidding on either point. Unbeknownst to her, she had been consuming the appetite stimulant spiked beverages for a few weeks. And while she didn’t really need much encouragement, the impact on her increasing gluttony had been immediate and striking. The last time she stepped on the scale it had announced 175 pounds; a sizeable 30 pound gain since she had entered the program. 

It was still working with her overall figure and build, but she was undeniably chubby at this point. Her formerly angular face had softened and while she didn’t have a double chin, the combination of her short blond hair and ever-so-pudgy cheeks gave her a markedly different appearance than the brunette temptress from a few months back in New York. 

Her soft upper arms jiggled slightly as she raised Tim’s glass. “Won’t you join me?”, she asked invitingly, pointing to an open cushion at her side. 

Clearing his throat nervously, Tim looked directly a a huge painting in front of his - the gleam of a tiny hidden camera caught his eye and he stepped backwards.

“No ma’am,” he replied as Marcy pouted in response. “I’m on duty,” he continued as he turned towards the door. 

“Just wanted to make sure you were safe and sound and all appears well.”

“Suit yourself,” Marcy sighed as she finished her wine and grabbed another greasy slice of pizza from the box in front of her.

“I get so lonely here,” she said, batting her eyes at him. “And I bet you feel that way too, what with your wife all the way back in New York.”

She had scoffed audibly when she said the word “wife”, leaving no doubt to her true intentions. Marcy ogled Tim’s muscular ass and thighs as he hurriedly walked to the door and made a relative safe exit. 

“Come back anytime, sweetie!”, she called as the door clicked shut behind him. 

Tim has been right; Jane was indeed at the helm back in the government facility and had watched the entire flirtatious encounter unfold. On one hand she was relatively pleased at her husband’s self-control. But deep down she knew what she was dealing with and that the risk of an inappropriate encounter would only increase. 

“What to do, what to do...”, she murmured to herself as she tapped her fingers on her desk. 

Then it hit her. With a smirk, she buzzed in her assistant. “You’re lonely, eh, Marcy??”, she said to herself. 

“Well we can’t have that now can we.”

“Jessica!”, she barked as her nervous junior Marshall entered the room. “We need to secure some roommates for Miss Marcy out in Hollywood.”

“Uh...yes ma’am,” the girl replied. “Any specifications?”

Jane smiled at her warmly. “Three of them. Female. And they had all better be at least 350 pounds.”

• 3 weeks later...

Part 7

True to Jane’s word, Marcy received 3 new roommates at her apartment the following week. With unlimited resources at her disposal due to the magnitude of the case, she had been able to quickly secure the necessary “actresses” for the assignment. 

So soon, Marcy was watching in awe as a combined 1,000 pounds of out-of-shape, overstuffed and pampered femininity joined her daily routine. This had two immediate effects on Marcy; first, and as studies have shown, we tend to eat more when in the presence of others who are also overindulging. 

She was already eating an extreme (for her) amount of fattening food before Laura, Pam and Kelly moved in. But as she slowly became friends with the trio (and with their constant and subtle encouragement), it wasn’t long before they were spending most of the day together lounging around and snacking on the endless supply of food. Not to mention nightly girl-talk sessions that usually ensured that the pigging out reached the early dawn hours. 

Now, she couldn’t eat as much as her supersized roommates. But as weeks turned into months and that burgeoning belly grew in size, she had begun to close the gap. 

The second impact was more mental but just as important for Jane in terms of her vindictive end game. Sure, Marcy was enjoying her new curves - but as she neared the 200 pound barrier, there were moments where old vanities took over and she became self-conscious about her rapidly expanding figure. 

But that was when she was by her lonesome. Now, even up around that landmark weight target, she wasn’t even CLOSE to as fat as her roommates! And whenever she was feeling blue about the newest popped button or burgeoning roll of fat, all she had to do was look at one of her supersized friends and suddenly it didn’t seem so bad. And that naively misplaced reassurance was enough to have her plopped right back down on the sofa with a fresh pint of ice cream resting on her ever-widening thighs. 

As luck would have it, pre-trial discovery for Frankie’s case was delayed and by the following summer, 9 months into her assignment with no end in sight, Marcy was really starting to pack on the pounds. The last time she stepped on a scale it had reported back an alarming 230 pound reading. But after Jane saw Marcy’s reaction (and a subsequent but short lived attempt at dieting), the scale disappeared mysteriously soon after during a regularly scheduled food delivery. 

It wasn’t until mid-summer that Tim was assigned to a repeat visit to the apartment for a security check. Safely tucked away, the government had determined there was no active threat to their witness’ safety so certain measures were scaled back. Not as far as Marcy knew, however; Jane made sure that the weekly updates sent to her laptop painted a much more terrifying picture, ensuring that Marcy stayed inside the apartment with her ever-fatter ass planted to that comfy sofa. 

Tim knocked on the door a few times. As he stood there patiently, he checked his watch. 11:45 AM on a Wednesday, and as far as he could tell no reason she wouldn’t be up and around. After waiting a few minutes he retrieved the spare key from his pocket and unlocked the door. 

Stepping inside, he noticed the lights were still out - there was no noise save for a chorus of snores coming from the nearby living room. As he walked in that direction, he nearly tripped over an empty pizza box laying in the middle of the kitchen floor. Chuckling, he kicked it aside along with a couple of ice cream containers that were also littering the ground. Empty wine and beer bottles decorated the counters and dining room table. “Must have been some party,” he surmised as he entered the living room. 

His jaw dropped at the sight. Arranged on the sofas and love seats, 4 mostly supersized women lay asleep, scantily clad in their pajamas from the previous evening. Their soft figures jiggled in the dimly lit room as they stirred but continued to sleep. Tim whistled to himself. True, he did have a secret thing for the big girls, but the offerings in this apartment far exceeded his limits. Save for one pudgy blond nestled into a cushy lounger to his left. 

Realizing it was Marcy, he coughed to get her attention. After a gentle nudge to her well-cushioned upper arm, she yawned and looked at him with a dreamy smile. “Oh Tim, she purred, “it’s been so long.”

“Was beginning to think you had abandoned me.” Tim ogled her huge (but now very saggy) breasts as she stood up and raised her arms in the air for another lazy yawn. His eyes about bulged out as he got a full-on view of the rest of her expanded figure, however. 

Months of inactivity and overeating had added at least 50 pounds to her body since he had last laid eyes on her. And unfortunately for Marcy, she was now adorned with the sagging double belly that came as the price for those monstrous but all-natural hooters. 

The lower section of her paunch wobbled and shook, rolling out over her stressed panties and pouring onto her wide, meaty thighs. As she walked by (giving him a sultry brush from her chubby body as she passed) he got a look at her now enormous rear-end.

It was a full and ripe bubble butt, marred with cellulite and fresh stretch marks that extended down to those porky thighs. She almost seem to waddle as she made her way, due to the combination of such a significant weight gain and the natural malaise of her lazy life style. 

“Can I offer you some breakfast,” she asked as she took a huge bite from a jelly filled donut. Her slight yet noticeable double chin moved up and down as she munched through the treat, looking suggestively in Tim’s direction. 

Tim frowned to himself. The last he had heard, the trial was still a good 18 months out. And as hard as it would have been to execute a secret rendezvous with Marcy, she was already surpassing his sweet spot for the fetish. He pictured another year and a half of this and looked back in disgust to her mega-sized companions still asleep in the living room. 

Mustering a weak smile, he politely declined. Thinking she might catch the hint, he offered an explanation. “Sorry, gotta watch my diet with all these weeks on the road...”

Unfortunately for Marcy, his advice missed the mark completely. “OK,” she called out in a singsong tone as he quickly exited the apartment. “That just means more for me.”

• 2 weeks later...

Part 8

As usual, Jane had witnessed the entire encounter from her listening post back in New York. Although still encouraged by her husband’s apparent fortitude, her enragement only grew as a result of Marcy’s continued attempt to woo him, even in the face of such a massive weight gain. She was therefore convinced that she needed to take her little operation to even greater heights and well, Jane did exactly that. 

That afternoon, Marcy’s roommate Laura was standing in the kitchen polishing off the rest of a pizza when she felt her cell phone buzzing in her sweatpants. With a grunt, she stuffed her dimpled hand into the side pocket to retrieve the device. Her eyes grew wide as she read the instructions from “corporate” and she leaned her bulk to the side, peeking into the living room where Marcy was taking her usual mid-day nap. 

“Boy oh boy,” she mumbled as she sent an affirmative reply to Jane and placed the phone back into her pocket. “This poor girl must be really important....I don’t think ANY of us are going be able to recognize her by the time this trial is over.”

For the next 6 months, Marcy, unbeknownst to her, was placed on a compulsory “Heavy Cream Diet”. To ensure her prey didn’t stumble upon the fattening liquid and suspect any shenanigans, Jane made sure the deliveries were hidden within falsely labeled, opaque bottles of Carrot juice in the back of the fridge. No one was going to be digging into that manner of healthy crap, let alone little Miss Marcy. 

The girls had made a habit of ending each food and relaxation filled day by enjoying a huge creamy milkshake together on the sofas before they fell asleep. Playing her part, Laura announced that evening that she had a new recipe that was just to die for. Clueless to the plot, Marcy happily agreed to stay planted to the couch while her shake was made for her out of sight in the kitchen. And with the new routine established, just like that, Laura retreated to make a round of delicious drinks. One of them of course was at least 2,000 calories north of the others, and carefully funneled in the direction of the star witness. 

The results were both stunning and unavoidable. For the first couple of nights, Marcy was a bit taken aback by how rich and filling the shake was. To ensure she didn’t balk, her roommates played along and pretended to be having the same digestive difficulties. After a week, Marcy was conditioned to the caloric onslaught and able to finish her shake with ease. Occasionally, she even asked for a refill. 

By Christmas, the impact on her figure was nothing short of devastating. As any feeder (or feedee...) is aware, the math of such an endeavor is simple but usually unrealistic. Yeah, 3,500 calories equals a pound of fat on the body. But that assumes SO much....sticking to the plan, elimination of physical activity...extra pigging out to cover any unexpected slippage. It takes the perfect girl, and the perfect situation to make that dream a blubbery reality. 

Like maybe an already pudgy, food addicted girl trapped in an apartment with 3 dedicated feeders and no access to the outside world. Something like that. 

In the peak of Holiday eating season, Marcy was now every bit as fat as her roommates. But of the quartet, she was the only one destined for a much higher plateau. Had there been a scale, she would have tipped it at 340 pounds. She was technically still a pear at this weight, but her gains had taken over every square inch of her out of shape body, giving her the all around appearance of a helpless butterball. 

By now it was quite unlikely that Frankie or his goons would even suspect it was her, in the even more unlikely scenario that she was out for an afternoon stroll. Her pale and soft face was round and doughy, with twin chipmunk cheeks and a nice thick double chin that sagged onto her meaty neckline. 

Below that, her gigantic but flabby tits bulged onto her belly, resting to the sides with their huge nipples pointing in resignation to the floor. That paunch now had 3 huge rolls of fat, surging out well past her breasts and pouring out over whatever oversized leggings or fat pants she had selected for the day. Marcy had long since outgrown her original wardrobe assignments. As she continued to gain, new outfits were secretly added to her closet and those pesky tight ones removed. So even though she knew she was getting rather portly at this stage, there was rarely the spectre of an outgrown pair of jeans spoiling her mood or appetite for the day. 

Her arms were huge and soft, easily larger than her thighs had been before she joined the program. The upper portions were marbled with stretch marks and discoloration, sagging down onto her chunky forearms in a unquestionable display of unrepentant gluttony. They pressed uncomfortably into her porky love handles and rolls of back fat, and wobbled uncontrollable as she made her repeat trips from the kitchen back to the huge comfy sofa in front of the television. 

Marcy’s ass, meanwhile, had probably doubled in size since Tim’s last foray into the apartment. It was a wide, wobbling mound of jiggling cellulite, perched above a monumental set of thunder thighs that had resigned her to only the roomiest and most forgiving selections from Lane Bryant or other online fat girl retail outlets. 

On Christmas Eve, Jane watched via the video relay as Marcy waddled unsteadily into the living room to join her roommates who had already assumed their positions for a lunch time feast. She had a huge glass of wine clutched in her chubby hand; as she stumbled momentarily before catching herself on a nearby dresser, her soft and yielding lower belly roll drooped into sight from beneath her roomy 3X sweater.

Marcy made no attempt to conceal her blubbery midsection, crashing heavily into the couch before talking a big gulp of her wine. An even larger helping of her jiggly paunch rolled out onto her massive thighs as she settled in and dug into her holiday plate with gusto. 

“A good start,” Jane surmised as she turned off the monitor with a satisfied smirk on her face. “She had better hope that courtroom is wheelchair accessible.”