Tacky Xmas

mango

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, when I open blockable items and type in .js, all I get is my whitelisted documents setting... dunno how to pull it to look at "||curvage.org/forum/Themes/outline_20/scripts/*"...

I had to search a bit: I use AdBlock Plus.Basically, you have to add a new block filter.

Great. Arrogant comments by a Mod. Just what is needed to further alienate the already discontent.

Arrogant? Ironic, probably, sarcastic, maybe. But arrogant I would say not.

I still can't figure it out... guess I'll just have to deal with it till xmas is over :\  The snow and breaking lights I don't care about, but for headphone wearers, the glass breaking is crazy loud and annoying :(

Yeah, I'd have prefered photos of some of the loveliest posters christmas themed on a rolling banner. :P

what do i look like a computer programmer?  just get rid of this tacky shit.  dumb christmas.  jesus is the worstttttttt

Go learn what programming is. Are you one of those stupid gits that responds "I'm not computer savvy" when asked to plug the cord in?

Lulz. Se you next year.

Go learn what programming is. Are you one of those stupid gits that responds "I'm not computer savvy" when asked to plug the cord in?

Lulz. Se you next year.

despite your request I will not learn what computer programming is.  instead i respond with a request of my own: blow me you self-aggrandizing  over serious douche!

seriously tho, while i understand the simplicity of what is needed to remove this from the forum, when I browse curvage I do so in private browsing mode because although my wife knows I jerk on the internet, she doesn't appreciate finding evidence of me doing so.  It hurts her to think that she's not enough for me, she's quite tender like that.  So I try to honor her wishes and leave no trace of my internet whacking.  it's a system that works quite well, as i get to whack it and while she knows I do so, she is never made aware of the fact that I do, so she never has to think of me having sexual thoughts about another woman.  putting curvage into my adblock would leave a clear trace to my whacking habits, and while i suspect she'd never notice or find out, i'd still rather not do so.

so i ask now.  is this the only way?  why are we even telling people to use adblock to fix the problem when this is a site that creates revenue through adds and ideally we shouldn't want anyone using adblock when they visit curvage.  why not just turn off this bullshit that no one likes?  aside from your obvious and natural kinship that you feel towards something that everyone dislikes why keep it? 

despite your request I will not learn what computer programming is.  instead i respond with a request of my own: blow me you self-aggrandizing  over serious douche!

seriously tho, while i understand the simplicity of what is needed to remove this from the forum, when I browse curvage I do so in private browsing mode because although my wife knows I jerk on the internet, she doesn't appreciate finding evidence of me doing so.  It hurts her to think that she's not enough for me, she's quite tender like that.  So I try to honor her wishes and leave no trace of my internet whacking.  it's a system that works quite well, as i get to whack it and while she knows I do so, she is never made aware of the fact that I do, so she never has to think of me having sexual thoughts about another woman.  putting curvage into my adblock would leave a clear trace to my whacking habits, and while i suspect she'd never notice or find out, i'd still rather not do so.

so i ask now.  is this the only way?  why are we even telling people to use adblock to fix the problem when this is a site that creates revenue through adds and ideally we shouldn't want anyone using adblock when they visit curvage.  why not just turn off this bullshit that no one likes?  aside from your obvious and natural kinship that you feel towards something that everyone dislikes why keep it? 

Wow, if you called me a douche, I wonder what term you deserve. You should get your own entry in the dictionnary I'd say.

Womp womp womp, Dirka Dirka Jihad, Lorem Ipsum dolor, my wife's opinion on my masterbatory habits, I saw a hairy-handed gent, who ran amok in Kent. Lately he's been overheard in Mayfair. Womp womp womp, eera, eera, rick rick.

Holy TL;dr TMI, Batman! I get that you folks might not be super stoked about the Christmas decoration. Okay, fine. Are we serious with the novellas!? SuperJ has seen this, no doubt. Armed with that knowledge, three pages of your opinion might not have gotten the message, maybe four will work. Everyone is allowed to have opinions, that is what makes a forum thrive, and yeah, I am not crazy about the Christmas season, either. The snowflakes and lights are making my replies interesting with the slow refresh rate. Life goes on, and Christmas is over in nineteen days (as of the seventh), that's two weeks and five days, people. Don't blame SuperJ, blame Constantine and those looney Christians for usurping an arbitrary Roman holiday and making it their own.

So Islanders, Christmas lights are interfering with your clandestine whacking and will for the next two weeks, and you can't get your hand off your pecker long enough to simply utilize your wife!? I just want to make sure I am reading that right... ::) I advocate masterbation as much as the next guy, but if it bugs your wife that much, I would placate her!

I seem to be in the minority but I was actually happy to come back to curvage and find a holiday theme.

I'm still holiday themed, but without the lamps and falling snow.