• Curvage Model

This is something I've wanted to share for a while now. As some of you know, I really enjoy writing. I'm not the best at it but I have always loved weight gain stories and it has been a dream of mine for a while now to someday share my own. I have been working on this saga for almost 6 months. I am going to start sharing bits and pieces with it on this thread. I'm thinking one part a week for the next few weeks. It's as honest as it gets. So here we go :) Be gentle, this is my first time doing something like this! Hope you enjoy :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CASEY'S STORY 

I vividly remember being in 2nd grade when I first started to understand the concept of weight. I went to a Catholic school where we made our first communion in 2nd grade. Girls got beautiful pretty white dresses to wear for the ceremony. I remember going to get mine with my mother. It was beautiful. The day of my first communion came and my mom went to get me ready, only the dress wouldn't zip. I had outgrown it. Being only 7 years old, I had no idea what was going on. It was the first time in my life I ever realized body could change so fast. I remember being in 2nd grade, and being the only girl in my class who had to watch what she ate, because inevitably my mother became paranoid about my weight after that....

I continued to struggle throughout elementary school a little bit chubbier than my friends, but never huge. I used to get off the bus after school and hid my snack wrappers in between the couch cushions so my mother wouldn't see. The fixation with over indulgence was always there and I knew it was wrong. Middle school came along and with that came the changes to my body from puberty. I grew into my figure a bit and was more "average" sized compared to my friends. I was no longer the chubby girl, but I was still obsessed with food. I suppressed my fixation with food for so long.

Until I was 18 years old, I was a competitive figure skater. In high school, I developed the unhealthy habit of both starvation and occasionally binge eating. This destroyed my metabolism, which is why later on it was so easy for me to BLOW up. But we will get into that later. High school was weird and confusing. I was skinny, but I was obsessed with my belly. Unaware of what feederism was, I always resented myself for this curiosity because it made me feel like a freak. Why couldn't I just want to be skinny like the other girls? I'd starve myself for weeks leading up to a skating competition and then when it was over, I remember I would eat so much so fast until it made me absolutely sick. I vividly remember the sensation of my belly being so full with so much food. It turned me on more than any guy ever had. It was so hard because it was SO confusing. It wasn't normal and it wasn't right. I was so lost in my thoughts and scared of this desire inside me. 

There were a handful of guys I dated in high school. There was one guy, however, who changed me. I had awful period cramps one night, so my boyfriend at the time rubbed my belly. It was thin then, but the sensation of having my belly rubbed gently and sensually was so erotic and satisfying. I became obsessed with it. I would fake period cramps sometimes just to get him to rub my belly for me. When we cuddled, I would move his hands onto my little belly. I was obsessed, but still not gaining. My senior year was when my over eating started to take it's true form. I was no longer skating, so I wasn't starving myself. I still knew I needed to be thin because that was the social norm. So instead, I would get home from school every day and stuff myself like crazy. Everything in the kitchen. Bags of chips, donuts, cheese, slices of bread, anything I could sneak away and get my hands on. My parents would come home and I'd eat dinner with them as if I wasn't already so full. And then before bed I would pretend to take a shower and purge myself in the bathroom to maintain my small figure. I wanted the fullness and the food, but was afraid to let my body take it's true form.

This all changed in college.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More?

Make sure you follow this thread to get updates when I post them!

Edited by BBW Casey

Guest grateful

Love hearing your story, thank you for sharing.❤️ I'm always curious about why we are the way we are.

Thank you for such a revealing contribution.  😊