What Are The Most Fattening Snacks I Can Feed My Wife

Lt. Chubs

Hey guys, got a question here for some of you who are more experienced.  I’m looking for recommendations for snacks that are most likely to cause my wife to gain some weight. Mostly she enjoys salty snacks, more than sweet ones. I’m looking for snacks that are common and frequently seen. Not weird and unusual things that look out of place.  Anything that gives an illusion of being healthy but actually has plenty of extra calories would be a bonus. I’d appreciate any help you guys can give. 

Lol, jk.

Try granola, bars or cereal. Both have lots of calories. Any chips (except baked) and Doritos. Chips have a high fat content. All very tasty. Get the good flavors, not the store brand.

Plus, you have the internet! Look up top 10 or top 20 lists for dieters, like "worst 10 snacks for you", and then promptly go out and buy them all.

Nuts! Really good for you and high calorie too. The big 'sharing bags' of crisps (chips) are good too, it's hard not to keep picking at them once the bag is open. A variety of cheeses and crackers is a great after-dinner option for people who aren't into sweet food, or crisps/breadsticks and high calorie dips such as sour cream or hummus. 

I second dips. Salty snacks like pretzels are often not as many calories as you'd think because they're mainly carbs and have little fat.

Dips such as French Onion; not only are you eating potato chips with it, the dips are based on heavy sour cream and cream cheese, tons of fat. That's where the real heavy calories are: cheeses, oils, butter, cream. 9cal per gram of fat vs only 4cal per gram of carb. More than double.

My wife can slice her way through half a brick of cheese with her nightly wine lol. 800cal in cheese and she thinks it's "light" because it's not stereotypical potato chips/candy.