Any tips on growing breast size?

Guest The-thickening

Guest The-thickening

Hi hi! I’m pretty new but you may have seen me around. I’m mostly into gaining as a subset of pregnancy/fertility fetish, that sort of thing. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on making the breasts grow larger as I gain? I know a lot of that is up to genetics but I’m not gonna be a slave to this DNA thing. My weight mostly goes to my lower half, I’m very pear shaped. Will pumping help them get bigger? Are there any supplements/medication I can take? I’m a 34c at 5’2” and 134lbs right now but I’d like to increase that substantially. I refuse to give up!

thanks for your input! 

1 hour ago, rotwang said:

The only way around DNA is plastic surgery. 

Lmao, that's so wrong. There ecists plenty of alternate practises beside plastic surgery. Why peopke does always quote but plastic surgery obly as a panacea to every single shape-changing practise? 

Herbals-based breast growth pills. Hormonal therapy. Coconut milk. Coconut body care oil. Waist training and the list goes on: I even heard about women using meditation as a means to vizualize a breast spurt process, but unless you are the kind of people who master enough yogic practises to, let's say, heal faster than the average, that's a strech for the averagewoman.

All of those may help you to make grow your breast.

Guest The-thickening
On 9/17/2019 at 5:53 PM, FupaLover said:

Progesterone birth control. My ex-girlfriend went on it and her breasts went up a cup size. Well and her appetite did too. 

Oh yes my doctor told me I could gain a lot of weight on it! Sounds lovely ❤️

Guest FupaLover
3 hours ago, The-thickening said:

Oh yes my doctor told me I could gain a lot of weight on it! Sounds lovely ❤️

She blew up when she went on it. Constantly was hungry and eating on it. Every calorie stuck too. Probably gained about 35 lbs in 3 months on it. Outgrew her bras and couldn't button up her jeans because of her thighs and belly. 

8 hours ago, BindsThatTie said:

Captain Obvious, but: actually getting pregnant.

Wife permanently went up a cup size with each pregnancy. 

Or lost them. I used to know a French woman back to my college days, eight years ago. She was about ten years older than me, in her late twenties, but gosh c'étaient des obus, des caps, des péninsules!! Probably a G cup or above in US standards, the littiest motion and they jolted and the woman--

200.gif

She was a sight to see. Plain-figured body, pastel skin, green eyes, bangs of auburn hair, the sexiest upper middle-class French Normandish accent I ever heard.

I casually crossed her while visiting my ex-intimate to her workplace last year ago. She had lost a bit of weight but haven't really aged for a white woman in her mid-to-late thirties. However, her bust flopped right into D territory after she got her b**y.

Damn, a b**y... when I think about it, if I haven't make the wrong move back to college and has been better wise while frequenting a dozen of girls all simultaneously, there would have possibilities this little chimp would be my flesh and blood! I would be a divorced father and my path of life would have been positively different. 🤔

Guest The-thickening
On 9/20/2019 at 10:16 AM, BindsThatTie said:

Captain Obvious, but: actually getting pregnant.

Wife permanently went up a cup size with each pregnancy. 

I wish! Too bad it’s so hard to guarantee multiples ;( butttt I have read fat women are more likely to have multiple pregnancies 

Guest The-thickening
On 9/19/2019 at 10:46 PM, John Smith said:

Then, your doctor is an enabler...? 

Wondering Comedy Central GIF by Alternatino with Arturo Castro

He actually is very kink friendly and works primarily in the sex work community. There’s nothing you can tell him that will scare him off. He has patients who literally eat shit. He told me he had some reservations about too much weight gain but he’d never had a gainer patient before so he was curious about it.

8 hours ago, The-thickening said:

He actually is very kink friendly and works primarily in the sex work community. There’s nothing you can tell him that will scare him off. He has patients who literally eat shit. He told me he had some reservations about too much weight gain but he’d never had a gainer patient before so he was curious about it.

Oh, I see.

If you like to see and experience what it would be like to have bigger boobs you could shop around for a doctor that does saline injections. You can pump up your breasts to almost any size, within reason, and it will give you a good feel how it would be.

The effect lasts about 24 hours. It's not cheap... and as with anything that goes into the body, some say it is safe (enough) and others say it's not safe (enough)

But fattening up will definitely help your breasts get larger. At your height and weight you're just within the "normal" BMI range. In my experience the kind of "oh damn that's nice and big" range you're looking for is delivered in the obesity class. Overweight will help too but obese just fills out everything. So count on adding another 50 lbs or so.

You'd like the obese stage a lot as you're into fertility/pregnancy. So you'll have that advantage of nice large breasts but the way your belly is at that point gives yourself and your partner that feel of rubbing a pregnant belly. 

And of course obese women have been depicted as fertility goddesses for a reason, so you could be one even.

On 9/22/2019 at 10:46 AM, The-thickening said:

I wish! Too bad it’s so hard to guarantee multiples ;( butttt I have read fat women are more likely to have multiple pregnancies 

Genetics etc play factors there, twins run in your family?  Also, however your mom carried while pregnant may give you an indication of what you could be in for

Guest The-thickening
On 9/25/2019 at 10:15 AM, allgrownup said:

If you like to see and experience what it would be like to have bigger boobs you could shop around for a doctor that does saline injections. You can pump up your breasts to almost any size, within reason, and it will give you a good feel how it would be.

The effect lasts about 24 hours. It's not cheap... and as with anything that goes into the body, some say it is safe (enough) and others say it's not safe (enough)

But fattening up will definitely help your breasts get larger. At your height and weight you're just within the "normal" BMI range. In my experience the kind of "oh damn that's nice and big" range you're looking for is delivered in the obesity class. Overweight will help too but obese just fills out everything. So count on adding another 50 lbs or so.

You'd like the obese stage a lot as you're into fertility/pregnancy. So you'll have that advantage of nice large breasts but the way your belly is at that point gives yourself and your partner that feel of rubbing a pregnant belly. 

And of course obese women have been depicted as fertility goddesses for a reason, so you could be one even.

Thank you for the advice! 

Guest The-thickening
15 hours ago, Phamas said:

Genetics etc play factors there, twins run in your family?  Also, however your mom carried while pregnant may give you an indication of what you could be in for

My cousin on my mom’s side has two sets of twins! Hopefully it carries over ;)