Alanah Pearce (Funhaus)

S-Woo

Can't find decent screenshots of her since she's usually wearing longer, baggier clothes & my PC is a PieCe of garbage. Alanah works for Funhaus, a gaming channel owned by Rooster Teeth. She's honestly pretty charming and funny to watch (and I almost feel bad for this, lmao.)

If anyone can find some pics of her to share, that'd be appreciated, since I've got jack. She's not, like, a BBW or anything, but she's a bit on the chubbier side - being a gamer, of course, that's expected.

• S-Woo changed the title to Alanah Pearce (Funhaus)
  • 1 month later...
Guest Forum Lurker

I'm not 100% sure but is that her belly?!? It looks like it is but... I just don't think it can be, right?

Also, cute clip of her eating a cookie :wub:

IMG_20191021_220416.jpg

Screenshot_20191021-221434_Gallery.jpg

On 9/16/2019 at 11:06 PM, tom tomson said:

Pretty sure she's said that she used to be really overweight, not sure if any pictures are out there, though

She used to be overweight yes, but I don't think there are any pictures of her from that era. She was also quite young at the time, so...

Actually the pictures posted above look quite old as well. From watching her content pretty frequently, I think she looks a bit chubbier in recent videos, but still relatively slim. I won't be digging for pictures though, like OP it would feel a bit weird for me to do that since I'm a fan of her channel and actually like her as a personality lol.

1 hour ago, Forum Lurker said:

I'm not 100% sure but is that her belly?!? It looks like it is but... I just don't think it can be, right?

I think it's more likely to be the second pan of her jacket to be honest.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So Alanah posted a new vlog about doing VR fitness and all. She gave a recap of her injury and her weight gain and also wasn't ashamed of it but health wise was a concern. Honestly I believe is she didn't have asthma, she probably wouldn't give a shit whether or not if she got fat. She also brought up how she was "overweight" in her early 20s. So that's just some things to note. 

Screenshot_20210907-154912_YouTube.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...