Turns out she’s pregnant and getting BIG!!

On 9/15/2019 at 7:06 AM, 1mcmop99 said:

So it turns out there is a reason my wife was putting on weight!

she is now 13 weeks pregnant and getting big!!!

243D03FC-EE17-4B9B-A6B4-B818FE4AB916.jpeg

B3E4B024-BCE1-48B6-BB7F-99ACE1D3293E.jpeg

570D3BE4-F5D0-4CA2-B93D-87814160D5A8.jpeg

Hopefully she really pack on the pounds and keeps them on! Same goes for the boobs when her milk comes in, the fill up and get saggy and stay that way. Fat mommy bodies are amazing 😉 

3 minutes ago, Grayskye said:

Hopefully she really pack on the pounds and keeps them on! Same goes for the boobs when her milk comes in, the fill up and get saggy and stay that way. Fat mommy bodies are amazing 😉 

very true!! fingers crossed! all she can talk about is food and has taking a craving for full English breakfasts!!!

She looks great! Pregnancy is a very exciting time for people like us especially. Not only are we expecting a new member of the family, but changes to our female partner's body. For my wife, who is a bit shorter than yours, she gained most noticeably in her butt. She grew this big jiggly ass that looked oh so delicious in just about every pair of preggo pants she owned. She also had this soft little pooch of fat below baby that was really fun to caress. After losing some of the pregnancy weight, she has settled in to a size that is just a little chunkier than your wife right now. Congrats and have fun!

On 9/20/2019 at 9:12 AM, BilledMeUp said:

Congratulations, daddy. Great pics. I found my wife supper sexy all through her two pregnancies.

How is she feeling? Any sign of morning sickness?

No morning sickness! she is just back from  a break in Portugal where I encouraged her to relax and eat loads!

Found her a minute ago having dumped her bag and eating a whole large bar of milka chocolate!!

Ill see the results this evening!!