Jessica - blonde plus model from NYC

MrUniverse

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

RIP DADDY 9/18/62-11/30/20 🕊Today I will be burying my best friend, a son, a brother, an uncle, and a father. My dad has been in and out of the hospital battling his health all his life. I watched my best friend suffer with depression and pain daily. I am so happy he is no longer in pain and passed pain free. My father died due to COVID which took him in 5 days, he got COVID due to going in and out of the hospital for testing. I also had COVID but fully recovered. Let this be a reminder to wear a mask & protect your loved ones. Stop hanging out without getting COVID tested and hooking up it’s not worth it. Please think about your family members & your own health 💕🙏 Thank you to my dandylions for all your support I will be back with content soon

Posted this on instagram the other day. Turns out she had Covid too, so glad she was able to make a full recovery and didn't suffer too severely.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/22/2020 at 1:15 PM, thefeedernextdoor said:

Don't think we've seen any quarantine gain from her, unfortunately. She's still a big n thicc 325 tho

This sounds kinda high. If it is true, she must be really tall.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...