im a new curvage model!!! nice to meet you guys!

Guest chubbychiquita

12 hours ago, chubbychiquita said:

im sure when i burst a few seams and buttons at thanksgiving this year, they wont be able to help themselves

I'll be waiting for a story on how many of your clothes made it home in one piece. If you were my cousin a you popped your buttons on Thanksgiving I would have to rub and massage your belly, on the couch right in front of everyone

On 11/10/2019 at 11:01 PM, chubbychiquita said:

hello friends!!! just wanted to post some more update pics! as of november 10th i weigh 245 lbs and am on track to hit my goal of 260lbs (100lbs gained since i started gaining in march) by december 31 2019!

to answer a few questions, my ultimate goal weight is probably between 450 n 550, but im not opposed to continuing to gain if im still enjoying myself!

a lot of people ask me how i gain so quickly, but im really just eating a few thousand excess calories a day! people vastly underestimate what they eat, and if you want to gain quickly, i would recommend calculating how many calories you need to be taking in and log them! i use this calculator

reaction wise, my friends and family havent really said much! but im sure when i burst a few seams and buttons at thanksgiving this year, they wont be able to help themselves 

So impressive! Your commitment to gaining is super sexy

Personaly I would like to know how arz you gaining so fast :o I try to gain myself, and this is just pretty difficult. Yes, I use a calc and everything, I drink often soda, but, still hard c':

So, if you can developped what do you use, I will be very graceful. I heard something about cream, what type of cream exactly (English is not my first langage, so cream sound like a lot of things in my head : ice cream, whipped cream). 

Guest ssbbwlove

Dang, can’t wait to see where you go. Likely going to gain 100 lb in 9 months averaging over 10 lb/month. Keep that up, you could very well be close to breaking 400 by next year. Hope you get there sooner, though ;)

Guest chubbychiquita

update: i've been spending the past week gorging like crazy and i've finally hit 250 (without having to gorge myself with ten pounds of food that is) !!! 

thought i would share this progress pic ;) 

61731E4E-CA4A-4469-9644-6F55870D50D8.jpeg

1 hour ago, chubbychiquita said:

update: i've been spending the past week gorging like crazy and i've finally hit 250 (without having to gorge myself with ten pounds of food that is) !!! 

thought i would share this progress pic ;) 

61731E4E-CA4A-4469-9644-6F55870D50D8.jpeg

you should make a comparison wearing the yellow suit

• Garlic locked this topic