im a new curvage model!!! nice to meet you guys!

Guest chubbychiquita

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A couple of questions: You once weighed 240, then lost and regained all your lost weight and then some. Do you feel bigger now? Did the weight come back in the same places, or are your curves different now? Did you keep any of your old "fat clothes," and do they fit you now? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2020 at 12:31 AM, pet sounds said:

I hate to sound like I'm fawning, but CC has to be one of the prettiest, sexiest feeders with a super personality ever. Her anniversary pics are just unreal. Thanks for sharing your progress with us, gorgeous!

I meant to say "feedees," but autocorrect changed it.😬

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Vekelvy said:

My lord, you get prettier with every pound. Your face gets rounder and more adorable. You're someone who would 100% be wonderful to hug. Also glad you're still around, you're very sweet.

I second this. You're one of the cutest girls ever to grace this site, Mary.😍

• 3 weeks later...

She has said elsewhere in the past that she doesn't care for the commercial aspects of the scene. Mary seems to be motivated entirely by her love of the kink, which isn't a bad thing. I predict she'll still be around and gaining (perhaps at a slower pace), but not to sell content.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, BigBunny said:

well i totally understand what she mean with competition, isnt about feeling prettier or hotter then someone else because every girl here are beautiful on her own way, but as model, keep on the top, specially after a while, its a hard job, dizen, hundreds of new models pop up and you still have to keep the interest of your usual costumers to yourself. its normal that when some new model rise, she get lots of attention and often after a while shes just another fish in a pond trying to swim at the same rithym,till the next come. its hard and can be demotivating, specially after years doign this as job. i wonder myself till when i can keep goign and how i will deal with my extra weight when producing content will not be enought anymore. maybe isnt a feeling shared with the newest models but im sure some will share the feeling.

I hear you, but Mary has barely begun as a model. I've followed her elsewhere, and I think she never really was interested in monetizing her modeling. The free OF is evidence of that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Garlic locked this topic