im a new curvage model!!! nice to meet you guys!

Guest chubbychiquita

• Curvage Model

well i totally understand what she mean with competition, isnt about feeling prettier or hotter then someone else because every girl here are beautiful on her own way, but as model, keeping on the top, specially after a while, its a hard job, dozen, hundreds of new models pop up all the time and you still have to keep the interest of your usual costumers to yourself. its normal that when some new model rise, she get lots of attention and often ,after a while, shes just another fish in a pond trying to swim at the same rithym, till the next  one come and the cycle starts again. its hard and can be demotivating, specially after years doign this as job. i wonder myself till when i can keep goign and how i will deal with my extra weight when producing content will not be enought anymore. maybe isnt a feeling shared with the newest models but im sure some will share the feeling.

Edited by BigBunny

• Curvage Model

well i totally understand what she mean with competition, isnt about feeling prettier or hotter then someone else because every girl here are beautiful on her own way, but as model, keep on the top, specially after a while, its a hard job, dizen, hundreds of new models pop up and you still have to keep the interest of your usual costumers to yourself. its normal that when some new model rise, she get lots of attention and often after a while shes just another fish in a pond trying to swim at the same rithym,till the next come. its hard and can be demotivating, specially after years doign this as job. i wonder myself till when i can keep goign and how i will deal with my extra weight when producing content will not be enought anymore. maybe isnt a feeling shared with the newest models but im sure some will share the feeling.

18 hours ago, BigBunny said:

well i totally understand what she mean with competition, isnt about feeling prettier or hotter then someone else because every girl here are beautiful on her own way, but as model, keep on the top, specially after a while, its a hard job, dizen, hundreds of new models pop up and you still have to keep the interest of your usual costumers to yourself. its normal that when some new model rise, she get lots of attention and often after a while shes just another fish in a pond trying to swim at the same rithym,till the next come. its hard and can be demotivating, specially after years doign this as job. i wonder myself till when i can keep goign and how i will deal with my extra weight when producing content will not be enought anymore. maybe isnt a feeling shared with the newest models but im sure some will share the feeling.

I hear you, but Mary has barely begun as a model. I've followed her elsewhere, and I think she never really was interested in monetizing her modeling. The free OF is evidence of that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have some really terrible tragic news to relate to you all. Yesterday someone doxxed chubbychiquita as well as her father and her little sister (who I might add is underage). People sent her family threatening messages as well as some of the fetish videos she had created. Basically what they did to taytay but even worse. As of right now chubbychiquita has deleted her tumblr, her insta, and all the material on her ** and OF. All that’s left on her OF Is a short paragraph explaining the situation and why she is withdrawing from the community. 

I hate to admit it but this has almost got me to the point of tears. I watched it unfold yesterday on bbwchan in real time and it was like seeing someone get hit by a bus and not being able to stop it. She was an amazing, sexy, wonderful girl who gave so much to this community FOR FREE I might add. What kind of fucking sociopath would do something like this? The world is a fucking disgusting place sometimes. 

• Garlic locked this topic