Someonenew

Okayokay I reeeeaaally don’t want to come across as a jerk, I just want to understand something. Though if I do sound like a jerk, please do not hesitate to tell me to stfu 😂

I’m just wondering, what keeps some of you guys interested in talking about celebs like poki? Because personally, I got burnt out a while ago. I mean if she’s not working out and eating healthy stuff, she’s TALKING about needing to work out and eat healthy stuff. And while there are times when she slips up for a few weeks (little more than that during lockdown) it always seems like another health kick is right around the corner. It’s honestly just exhausting if ya ask me. How do you guys stay so excited about her?? I must know the secrets of this optimism!!

Guest wgjreqkjgadsfg
1 hour ago, Kit said:

Okayokay I reeeeaaally don’t want to come across as a jerk, I just want to understand something. Though if I do sound like a jerk, please do not hesitate to tell me to stfu 😂

I’m just wondering, what keeps some of you guys interested in talking about celebs like poki? Because personally, I got burnt out a while ago. I mean if she’s not working out and eating healthy stuff, she’s TALKING about needing to work out and eat healthy stuff. And while there are times when she slips up for a few weeks (little more than that during lockdown) it always seems like another health kick is right around the corner. It’s honestly just exhausting if ya ask me. How do you guys stay so excited about her?? I must know the secrets of this optimism!!

idk we are just good

3 hours ago, Kit said:

“Wow, she’s so hot and also fun to watch. I think I’m crushing on her now — which means my horny brain is going to fantasize about her gaining weight and I’m going to analyze all her social media for evidence of weight gain.”

-Everyone 

Also, for the record, my brain has done this for every hot crush I’ve ever had since I was nine and I’m pretty sure everyone else can say same

2 hours ago, Ed732 said:

This one was the best scene from today. Also here are better quality of the gifs https://imgur.com/a/FiaJZlV

14DCF193-9BDB-42A9-B1FB-C1C22AC77285.gif
67A02924-3EF0-455E-952C-8F7173D84AA3.thumb.jpeg.f0ca6783f357d9860471fe735c154b20.jpegsame grey shorts comparison April 2020 left/September 2021 right

Using tight athletic shorts as maternity pants is certainly a look. Good for us but a strange look when trying to hide weight gain.

15 hours ago, Ed732 said:

This one was the best scene from today. Also here are better quality of the gifs https://imgur.com/a/FiaJZlV

14DCF193-9BDB-42A9-B1FB-C1C22AC77285.gif

A couple more from yesterday that I forgot to post. It has been like a month since we have been able to see her belly.  I think it was worth the wait. She looked great. Link to better quality of gifs https://imgur.com/a/ChPsRne

5CD74B2A-E5A5-44E3-9535-3E8A88A38D98.gifGreat scene 

91B13FB5-8E03-4691-80C2-DC9E404FBD6F.gifGood scene 

51ADC2A1-26B9-408C-B58A-9A7BD9CD6A30.gif

B404619E-EA60-4D50-98D2-E713A3606A0E.jpeg

Edited by Ed732