Someonenew

Moreover, she started stream literally right away by talking about expansion fetish: "... but your face just gets larger and larger and larger, and it overtakes your entire existence and your whole being. And then you go from being you to just being your face and only your face. And you just become a big eggball... Das me"

https://sendvid.com/b0wx1m1o

2 minutes ago, dalemake said:

Moreover, she started stream literally right away by talking about expansion fetish: "... but your face just gets larger and larger and larger, and it overtakes your entire existence and your whole being. And then you go from being you to just being your face and only your face. And you just become a big eggball... Das me"

https://sendvid.com/b0wx1m1o

Time stamp ?

6 minutes ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Hopefully she doesn’t own any jeans, shorts, or other bits of tight clothing that could cause a moment of sudden distress 

In all of the pictures I've seen of her I've only seen her wear jeans when she was in Japan. That was the last time I saw her wearing them. At least 1.5 years ago.

8 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Hopefully she doesn’t own any jeans, shorts, or other bits of tight clothing that could cause a moment of sudden distress 

jeans getting ready GIF by StyleHaul

She hasn't wore jeans in a while. If she decides to i think shes gonna need a little help squeezing into them and making sure she doesn't bust the button. Even if she manages to squeeze in them just her sitting down or sneezing will send those jean buttons flying with how big her gut has been getting. She would also run the risk of popping them if she starts pigging out on stream since her belly needs some breathing room.