Someonenew

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, FatFan03 said:

Any guess on weight/measurements now

After googling numerous images of girls at the same height pound by pound, I have ascended to the professional level. From the softness of her belly, I guess she weighs exactly 153 pounds... provided she’s exactly 5’6 looking episode 7 GIF by Star Wars

35 minutes ago, Xemnas13 said:

It's almost like Poki is actually trying to get fat now; I am 100% sure that her comments are directed towards us; she's teasing us so much 🥵

Nahhhhhh... she’s just showing some good-spirited defiance against people in the audience telling her not to eat. She’ll probably not mind about 50% of the thiccness tho

4 minutes ago, Qwertz1234 said:

I keep wondering how one could meme e-girls into being aware that every time someone at least mildly popular starts gaining a little weight, a select bunch of nerds is going to be subjecting  photos and videos of said people to merciless, salivating analysis. 

madagascar GIF
If they find us, this gif is for them 😏

3 hours ago, Jotunthewriter said:

Challenge: No Poki March
Rules:

• Don't visit Pokimane forum for the whole month of March (1.3.-31.3.)
  • Don't watch Pokimane's stream for the whole month of March (1.3.-31.3.)
  • Don't check Pokimane's social media (instagram, twitter,...) for the whole month of March (1.3.-31.3.)
  • Don't watch OfflineTV videos for the whole month of March (1.3.-31.3.)

Inspirated by (Pixiveo):

84.thumb.png.b7d59099039623b3d5b0ff79054ccb81.png

Or u could pick a “best of” for each month in this thread and track the progress 😯 ooh. If I had more time, maybe I could do that...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

AnalysisSeason 1 Scientist GIF by National Geographic Channel

A generic IG photo set emphasizing the best features and poses. All signs of chub are minimal, but not fully concealed. Note the curve of the inner-thigh. There is no muscle that forms this shape. Only fat. Estimated thiccness: at least one inch from the standing. Chances of thigh gap: 10%

• 2 weeks later...