Someonenew

On 12/22/2020 at 4:08 PM, Ed732 said:

At around this timeframe she says that she is trying to be on a diet but she doesn’t like eating food that doesn’t  make her feel full. (Can someone make it into a video and post it here that will be great,)

5B9B74B1-6D0B-48AE-B1B5-E5494C509918.jpeg

I think thats because she’s probably so use to eating heavy/huge portions of food that she expanded her belly to hold more food so that salad definitely wont fill that void lol. I do wonder how much she can really eat sometimes since shes a foodie. If one of her girl friends challenge her to some kind of eating challenge my money is on poki.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, johnnnysmith said:

In the gif she still looks quite wide. It's a strange thing where only in certain photos standing up she has a protruding belly, and different angles she looks a bit smaller. I still think she's maintaining her weight quite well.

I think shes been bouncing back and forth on purpose. She probably looses a few pounds to get rid of her little belly then gains it back. It could also be that she just ate thats why her stomach is like that. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Nahhhhhh... she’s just showing some good-spirited defiance against people in the audience telling her not to eat. She’ll probably not mind about 50% of the thiccness tho

I agree before she didn't really eat on stream now she really doesn't care if she gains a bit of weight or not. Won't be surprised if she inhaled a whole pizza on stream with ease. 

4 hours ago, Yourebetterthanthis said:

Other than the fact that the buttons on her shirt look like they are about to pop? That shirt is easily a size too small 

They'll probaby pop from the bottom before they even pop from the top. One streamer i watched she was doing a birthday party stream and her top was popping from the bottom because her stomach was pushing out of her tight top. 

On 2/15/2021 at 9:59 PM, >_< 0_0 said:

After googling numerous images of girls at the same height pound by pound, I have ascended to the professional level. From the softness of her belly, I guess she weighs exactly 153 pounds... provided she’s exactly 5’6 looking episode 7 GIF by Star Wars

I think shes probably around the 130-145 mark just from looks.

8 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Hopefully she doesn’t own any jeans, shorts, or other bits of tight clothing that could cause a moment of sudden distress 

jeans getting ready GIF by StyleHaul

She hasn't wore jeans in a while. If she decides to i think shes gonna need a little help squeezing into them and making sure she doesn't bust the button. Even if she manages to squeeze in them just her sitting down or sneezing will send those jean buttons flying with how big her gut has been getting. She would also run the risk of popping them if she starts pigging out on stream since her belly needs some breathing room.

22 hours ago, gLs3 said:

She recently liked a tweet saying “I don’t weigh myself. I recently went to the doctor and was shocked to see it the highest it’s I’ve been but I’ve never been more confident in my own skin” I’m parapharasing the tweet but that’s a good sign to me. Maybe she be all body positive soon as she keeps growing 

She probably is body positive right now. Theres nothing wrong with putting on weight its completely normal, its just sad people don't accept that or some women don't accept it. Not everyone carries weight the same.