Someonenew

7 minutes ago, Wertberger said:

That was the best thing I’ve heard her say. I was just about to share the clip. Also, right before the clip you sent, poki also patted her belly and said “I am food baby.” So hot.

Do you have a timestamp? 

5 hours ago, steveblack341(2.0) said:

I still don't understand subbing. You get all her twitch content for free anyway. We all fortunately get to see her fatten up her ass and suckers are paying her loads for not much of anything in return. Am I missing something?

Subbing is to give something back for good content, but she doesn't havr any

2 hours ago, cecilia said:

If no one subbed you would get nothing. No one would do this full time for free.

Gotta love the blatant sexism in these posts though. This is literally the same business model for all streamers but because she’s female, it’s obviously a “scam” for “simps” or something. 

Yes it's true that it's the same with most (not all) streamers, but she is extra successful because she's a hot girl. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
7 hours ago, Larkin said:

Not to be that guy, but I can't be the only one who thinks it's crazy there's 87 pages on this forum for a woman who is basically skinny-fat with some nice curves, but has put on maybe 10lbs since this thread started, right? 

why does it matter? we like it, you can just ignore the thread if you don't. doesn't harm you. 

• 4 months later...
10 hours ago, Angry_Jezuz said:

107 pages and the most updated Thread on the Site...
and yet i still can't see any Visible change........

I have always felt that this website was a safe haven for everyone with this type of sexual attraction that is widely seen as unconventional, perverted or simply weird. This is one of the few places where people like us are able to talk about our preferences without being ostracized for it. But still, people like you manage to completely miss the point and complain to us, for whatever reason, that this girl isn't fat enough for you. Just don't read the thread! After all, this site is called CURVAGE, as in CURVY. How would you like it if people went onto your frequent threads and complain straight to your face that you shouldn't find that stuff attractive. This kind of thing takes away the last bit of confidence that people are trying to save by talking on this platform. You can stay, you can leave, I don't care. But if you are here purely to be destructive, I would rather have you gone. And this counts for anyone who has posted similar stuff here. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...