Someonenew

Guest wgjreqkjgadsfg
4 hours ago, Larkin said:

Not to be that guy, but I can't be the only one who thinks it's crazy there's 87 pages on this forum for a woman who is basically skinny-fat with some nice curves, but has put on maybe 10lbs since this thread started, right? 

its called curvage.org not weightgain.org not all threads need to be about weight gain maybe they could just be talking about women's curves, because after all that is what the site is

7 hours ago, Larkin said:

Not to be that guy, but I can't be the only one who thinks it's crazy there's 87 pages on this forum for a woman who is basically skinny-fat with some nice curves, but has put on maybe 10lbs since this thread started, right? 

why does it matter? we like it, you can just ignore the thread if you don't. doesn't harm you. 

9 hours ago, Larkin said:

to each there own

9 hours ago, Larkin said:

Not to be that guy, but the site is called Curvage. Not Farage. Maybe you missed that which happens to be written everywhere on the site.

5 hours ago, wgjreqkjgadsfg said:

its called curvage.org not weightgain.org not all threads need to be about weight gain maybe they could just be talking about women's curves, because after all that is what the site is

I know what the site is about. I'm not into BBW, I'm not looking for every woman posted here to be blowing up, I think Pokimane looks great. More so that I've seen this thread grow for awhile, and a lot of the posts are obsessed with speculating that she's gaining weight but she never has.

Next time I'll just refrain from saying anything.

2 hours ago, Larkin said:

I know what the site is about. I'm not into BBW, I'm not looking for every woman posted here to be blowing up, I think Pokimane looks great. More so that I've seen this thread grow for awhile, and a lot of the posts are obsessed with speculating that she's gaining weight but she never has.

Next time I'll just refrain from saying anything.

Angry Black Friday GIF by Buyout Footage
This thread gets intense when someone says she’s not gaining 🤫 I think there’s about one or two more replies coming to argue she is

On 8/18/2021 at 2:14 AM, wgjreqkjgadsfg said:

Well, yeah, but if we're going by names, we're in the FatCelebs category, not "SlightlyCurvyCelebs", just saying 😂🤷‍♂️