Someonenew

9 minutes ago, Ed732 said:

It seem their eating well during their Vegas trip https://streamable.com/fu40ab poki is talking about the food in the background of the video 

man you can tell how much she loves it. if it wasnt for the stigma on bigger online celebrities and the societal views on being chunky, pokimane wouldve given in a long time ago. 

I'm sad, cause lately girls been losing notable amount of weight, Poki, Lana, even my close girl friend,who's been packing on some weight over the pandemic, of course I wouldn't make someone do something against their will and I support my friend whatever she decides to do with her body, but man I was so happy to see her getting bigger and softer. All I hear these days is how she shouldn't eat so many chocolate treats or she will not fit in her favourite jeans ever again. Yes, I'm quiet **. 

8 minutes ago, lolguy267 said:

I'm usually a lurker but I saw this and I had to share don't have time to look for more screenshots but the OTK schooled show with poki is probably gold.

image.thumb.png.4e63ebffa124ac151dcfe6da7d72fb77.png

I already looked thru it and there wasn’t much since she was wearing an oversized shirt

35 minutes ago, Lazylizard9 said:

'back at it again 💪' Let's hope that enthusiasm to get 'back at it' doesn't last...

Yeah. But it seems that she only went to the gym twice since she posted that story of “finally back at the gym” since her trainer went on vacation the following week and then she went to Vegas . And also she is moving soon so she might just be working out from home again