Someonenew

3 hours ago, Jashin said:

When i see her with another girl i always know that she eats like 5 times amount than her girlfriends. Just imagine Poki and Lilypichu at the otv table 😂 Lily can eat like a slice of pizza while Poki is definitely not full with 2 boxes of a pizza and a few cheeseburgers 😂 Somebody should make a fanfic about this (maybe with some vore😳

I know there’s some morphs on DA like this — wait, did you morph those? 🤔🤨

9 hours ago, Jashin said:

When i see her with another girl i always know that she eats like 5 times amount than her girlfriends. Just imagine Poki and Lilypichu at the otv table 😂 Lily can eat like a slice of pizza while Poki is definitely not full with 2 boxes of a pizza and a few cheeseburgers 😂 Somebody should make a fanfic about this (maybe with some vore😳

Poki can definitely eat since she wants "filling" food we just dont see it. Judging by her size in that OTV video shes probably been hammering down on food. 

11 hours ago, Jashin said:

You say that but last time with the hot tub stream Lily showed people that she can eat like crazy as well!

26 minutes ago, ThiccleMeElmo said:

You say that but last time with the hot tub stream Lily showed people that she can eat like crazy as well! 

From 1:19:53 to 1:58:56 lily pretty much ate most of the food they bought