Someonenew

3 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

AnalysisSeason 1 Scientist GIF by National Geographic Channel

A generic IG photo set emphasizing the best features and poses. All signs of chub are minimal, but not fully concealed. Note the curve of the inner-thigh. There is no muscle that forms this shape. Only fat. Estimated thiccness: at least one inch from the standing. Chances of thigh gap: 10%

Her drawstrings on her pants are pulled all the way in from extending around her waist

11 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

A generic IG photo set emphasizing the best features and poses. All signs of chub are minimal, but not fully concealed. Note the curve of the inner-thigh. There is no muscle that forms this shape. Only fat. Estimated thiccness: at least one inch from the standing. Chances of thigh gap: 10%

We have our best men on this

15 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

thank you Kowalski 

On 5/6/2021 at 3:24 AM, robert33 said:

Ed is a legend cause he carries the thread but most importantly is also a sharks fan

He definitely carries the thread lol Ive been looking at other female streamers that have been gaining or have the potential to gain lately. Poki has been bouncing back and forth but shes still gaining a bit.

52 minutes ago, TheIronGut said:

He definitely carries the thread lol Ive been looking at other female streamers that have been gaining or have the potential to gain lately. Poki has been bouncing back and forth but shes still gaining a bit.

What are some other female streamers like this? I imagine AriLove and TheNicoleT, but I hope there's someone else like them 😌

23 hours ago, Nostalgia said:

What are some other female streamers like this? I imagine AriLove and TheNicoleT, but I hope there's someone else like them 😌

Ive been trying to find others theres some that have the potential to gain but they hold back.

3 minutes ago, ThiccleMeElmo said:

What all of this is telling me is that she has some great covering up clothes on stream because she has been hiding a lot!

Yeah hopefully they show a side profile in the otv story’s from the shoot