Someonenew

2 hours ago, wgjreqkjgadsfg said:

if you look at how she slapped her belly and where her arm was at when it hit her belly you can see and tell that her belly is about the same area as her boobs.

the blue line is likely where her belly will be so thats a bit of a visual of how big she is getting

visual.PNG

Those sweat pants really keep it in lets see how long they can hold out.

3 hours ago, ThiccleMeElmo said:

Not that surprising she's known for her big butt lol 

What drew me into her gain was her singing that song "All I want for my birthday is a big booty hoe," and she said she thought her friends were doing something to try to make her into the big booty hoe. I am very happy to see that it looks like they've succeeded

1 hour ago, Theangelofdeath said:

What drew me into her gain was her singing that song "All I want for my birthday is a big booty hoe," and she said she thought her friends were doing something to try to make her into the big booty hoe. I am very happy to see that it looks like they've succeeded

Indeed some help from her friends and great genetics and now here she is with a very nice looking butt!

i'm no expert on this sort of thing but i'm pretty sure when your body goes a while without food it kicks into survival mode and tries to retain as much nutrition as possible from whatever it can get, so once you start eating properly again, especially if its a big meal, your body holds onto it way more, and as a result it's a lot easier to get fatter. idk if fasting for a day is long enough for this to happen, but theres always hope i guess

edit: just looked into it and apparently its quite common for people to gain weight on ramadam, due to how much they eat at the end of the day. based on her eating habits i doubt she's holding back during these feasts either

2 hours ago, plsignoreme said:

i'm no expert on this sort of thing but i'm pretty sure when your body goes a while without food it kicks into survival mode and tries to retain as much nutrition as possible from whatever it can get, so once you start eating properly again, especially if its a big meal, your body holds onto it way more, and as a result it's a lot easier to get fatter. idk if fasting for a day is long enough for this to happen, but theres always hope i guess

edit: just looked into it and apparently its quite common for people to gain weight on ramadam, due to how much they eat at the end of the day. based on her eating habits i doubt she's holding back during these feasts either

I doubt shes gonna hold back either she seems like she eats alot anyway so once ramadam is over shes gonna use every bit of space in her stomach when she eats.