Someonenew

2 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

She somehow looks chubbier standing up than sitting down!?

I'm convinced at this point she's a shapeshifter hahaha, but it's probably because she's not wearing her usual high waisted leggings, she's wearing her purple pants instead  which she wears low, but sitting down it's quite baggy, but standing up allows her belly to poke through

21 minutes ago, PotBelly said:

It's not uncommon. My girlfriend looks kinda slim when she's sitting down normally but when she stands up is when her belly comes out. 

yeah i can see that, but thing with poki is that most of this thread is her sitting down looking chubby, there hasn't been many pics of her standing straight where she's been chubby. 

image.thumb.png.4eea0b896b0e1d7c65046407cdd51001.png

image.thumb.png.58e793722b5205d8eac7f489d35b578d.pngWhen she gets back to the chair at 1:49:25 she says how "Janet got these (rice crackers) as a low calorie snack".

image.thumb.png.f456f4256881a01f4e25f192157ce99b.pngThen rolls her eyes and says "can't i just put a bunch of salami in my mouth" and mocks the phrase low calorie snack.

image.thumb.png.a8633580c58f7bcce71381c0ff23c6da.pngAnd then people in the chat suggest peanut butter to put on top of the rice crackers to improve the taste, which ruins the whole point of a healthy snack putting extra calories on but she said it would be filling. She's definitely achieve more of an appetite.

If someone could clip from 1:49:25 to 1:51:13 that would be great.