Someonenew

19 hours ago, showmeyourbellygirl said:

The rage boners that come into this thread are like someone going into a store that sells blue items, getting pissed at them because they haven't gotten anything red yet, coming back every day to double check, and then one day just shitting on their floor and having a tantrum because you feel like you deserve to have them sell you something red.  You're in the wrong store, dudes. This girl isn't a deliberate gainer and since she is a streamer there are daily updates. This is a long game. If a long game isn't your thing, go to another thread where someone is gaining intentionally. This girl is slowly adding new fat that has never existed on her slender frame. If she was inclined to be that way it would have started accumulating sooner, but obviously that isn't her genetics. This is what it is, don't mistake your silly rage boner for meaningful commentary that needs to be said.

^^This!!!; this will never be a quick gain because Pokie isn't trying to gain weight, this is by accident; and therefore it will be slow; also don't come here expecting to see Pokie become a whale; that will never happen

19 hours ago, showmeyourbellygirl said:

The rage boners that come into this thread are like someone going into a store that sells blue items, getting pissed at them because they haven't gotten anything red yet, coming back every day to double check, and then one day just shitting on their floor and having a tantrum because you feel like you deserve to have them sell you something red.  You're in the wrong store, dudes. This girl isn't a deliberate gainer and since she is a streamer there are daily updates. This is a long game. If a long game isn't your thing, go to another thread where someone is gaining intentionally. This girl is slowly adding new fat that has never existed on her slender frame. If she was inclined to be that way it would have started accumulating sooner, but obviously that isn't her genetics. This is what it is, don't mistake your silly rage boner for meaningful commentary that needs to be said.

This. Just send this to any fools that come to this thread. People get unrealistic expectations about how these things work and it's honestly so annoying

On 1/31/2021 at 11:26 AM, showmeyourbellygirl said:

I agree with this sentiment. Perhaps the reason some disparage this thread, however, is due to the extent to which some of you profess to see something that isn't there yet. The relative meticulous analysis of screenshots, pointing out that she's "sucking in," "her face is looking plump" or calls to "send her food," and "I wish she'd do a mukbang," can all come across creepy and desperate. For me, I'm into ass, thighs & hips; a lot of you newer guys appear to be interested in a more general weight gain, that's great, but not every stream has to be subjected to dissection when there isn't anything to see particularly.

7 hours ago, Lazylizard9 said:

I agree with this sentiment. Perhaps the reason some disparage this thread, however, is due to the extent to which some of you profess to see something that isn't there yet. The relative meticulous analysis of screenshots, pointing out that she's "sucking in," "her face is looking plump" or calls to "send her food," and "I wish she'd do a mukbang," can all come across creepy and desperate. For me, I'm into ass, thighs & hips; a lot of you newer guys appear to be interested in a more general weight gain, that's great, but not every stream has to be subjected to dissection when there isn't anything to see particularly.

My thoughts exactly couldn't of said it better. Don't think people should be blasted for their preferences on curavge, but i do think a couple of the more recent posts are a bit of a stretch. 

Seriously? That's your grievance? Just get over yourselves. Everyone has an opinion.  You aren't fixing or saving anything by shaming people who are having a good time with this. You are just a turds in the punchbowl.

Shame is a power-play.  What power are you trying to gain over this thread? What is your goal of proving that this girl's content doesn't fit? What do you expect to happen within the users you intend to shame by telling them this thing they like isn't real even though it objectively is and just doesn't meet your subjective preference?

2 hours ago, Jotunthewriter said:

Don't mind me

tiger rolling GIF

That's perfect. It's a tiger experiencing playfulness and joy.  The comments trying to shit on people having a good time with this girl's bit of belly and chub is like going up to this tiger and telling him that he is stupid for playing and he should stop because it's not real.

1 hour ago, UnknownBaguette said:

That’s so unbearable to see omega retards telling us that Poki is not meant to have a thread on curvage, they just like 500 kilos blobs and think we are all like them ...

Just let every thread exist and if you don’t like the content just run away, noone will mind

Juvenile insults put aside.

Your lack of reading comprehension is not my problem - but I will clarify, and then I'm done (life's too short): I clearly state that I agree with the original comment championing this thread, and that I frequent this thread myself. The observation put forward is one of magnitude.

But you're right, you don't have to change, and I'm sure you won't.