Someonenew

On 1/20/2021 at 6:38 PM, Xemnas13 said:

Yeah some of us only like a girl with some meat on her bones who isn't super fat

thats cool n all, and im not talking about you guys but someone people here exaggerate 3-5 pound gains and act like they became completely massive. so it takes time to get used to lmfao 

Guest MacreonOverlord
45 minutes ago, Tear said:

thats cool n all, and im not talking about you guys but someone people here exaggerate 3-5 pound gains and act like they became completely massive. so it takes time to get used to lmfao 

Thats actually something I can agree on. I'm not one for criticism on a thread about fetishes but there are so many that do that and it takes me out of the thread. 

2 hours ago, Jotunthewriter said:

Those hands finally show some progress

Honestly she is hiding it u can honestly tell that she puts her camera at an upwards angle then when there isn't one she looks way fatter that's why in my other pic she has fat under her chin that we never see

3 hours ago, Dank Memer said:

Honestly she is hiding it u can honestly tell that she puts her camera at an upwards angle then when there isn't one she looks way fatter that's why in my other pic she has fat under her chin that we never see

This is what I mean btw Screenshot_20210125-131307_YouTube.thumb.jpg.2bd01b86c94604da7a0962adc8145cc3.jpg

4 hours ago, Boranji said:

They are tight, but I think it’s just the style. She really hasn’t gained much. There has been times when she is chunky, but not a lot of progress (especially for a 40+ page thread...)

If you don’t like it, then why are you on this thread? No one is forcing you we all have our own opinions. 

On 1/28/2021 at 12:59 PM, Jose S said:

If you don’t like it, then why are you on this thread? No one is forcing you we all have our own opinions. 

Because I check to see if she does gain anything, and she never does. There are several threads on here with people I want to see gain, but people are so obsessed that they just post every picture of them they can get their hands on. If she gains or looks chubby, then it should be posted here. If you just want to obsess over this girl, go to some other simp page for her

The rage boners that come into this thread are like someone going into a store that sells blue items, getting pissed at them because they haven't gotten anything red yet, coming back every day to double check, and then one day just shitting on their floor and having a tantrum because you feel like you deserve to have them sell you something red.  You're in the wrong store, dudes. This girl isn't a deliberate gainer and since she is a streamer there are daily updates. This is a long game. If a long game isn't your thing, go to another thread where someone is gaining intentionally. This girl is slowly adding new fat that has never existed on her slender frame. If she was inclined to be that way it would have started accumulating sooner, but obviously that isn't her genetics. This is what it is, don't mistake your silly rage boner for meaningful commentary that needs to be said.

14 hours ago, showmeyourbellygirl said:

The rage boners that come into this thread are like someone going into a store that sells blue items, getting pissed at them because they haven't gotten anything red yet, coming back every day to double check, and then one day just shitting on their floor and having a tantrum because you feel like you deserve to have them sell you something red.  You're in the wrong store, dudes. This girl isn't a deliberate gainer and since she is a streamer there are daily updates. This is a long game. If a long game isn't your thing, go to another thread where someone is gaining intentionally. This girl is slowly adding new fat that has never existed on her slender frame. If she was inclined to be that way it would have started accumulating sooner, but obviously that isn't her genetics. This is what it is, don't mistake your silly rage boner for meaningful commentary that needs to be said.

God, thanks for some sanity.