Someonenew

Guest Chonkyandchill

Dont't get me wrong, I really hope that she is actually secretly into "this", but I think at this point the chances are its just wishful thinking on our part and us reading wayyy too much into things shes said. 

I've been wrong before, and I hope I'm wrong in this case.

4 hours ago, Chonkyandchill said:

Dont't get me wrong, I really hope that she is actually secretly into "this", but I think at this point the chances are its just wishful thinking on our part and us reading wayyy too much into things shes said. 

I've been wrong before, and I hope I'm wrong in this case.

No, I think you are right, I'm just counting for all possibilities, no matter how they are. 

Guest plsignoreme
On 12/21/2020 at 4:34 PM, Someonenew said:

i think her reacting so strongly to this dono might come from a bit of insecurity, like maybe she knows she's putting on the pounds or something

Guest plsignoreme

hey what are the rules here for uploading fanart? I was thinking of drawing that pic of Poki eating postmates but a bit more overweight

4 hours ago, plsignoreme said:

hey what are the rules here for uploading fanart? I was thinking of drawing that pic of Poki eating postmates but a bit more overweight

Posting it here in this thread would be appreciated

There's also a subforum for drawings that you should post it in  https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/forums/forum/31-your-drawings/