Someonenew

I've been casually following this thread for a while now, and I do have to say, I'm quite pleased w/ the results. She clearly doesn't exercise, loves to eat, and is in a profession that lends itself to sitting on her ass all day (lucky for her, and for us!)

She's really starting to plump up -- you can see it in her cheeks, her boobs, her belly that is starting to roll out into her lap (no matter how much spandex she wears), and most of all in her widening hips and thighs. I bet she doesn't even have jeans that fit anymore,

And it definitely doesn't hurt that she's also got a great personality to boot. Here's to Pokimane continuing to catch all the pounds, haha! 😍

4 hours ago, Seraph said:

I've been casually following this thread for a while now, and I do have to say, I'm quite pleased w/ the results. She clearly doesn't exercise, loves to eat, and is in a profession that lends itself to sitting on her ass all day (lucky for her, and for us!)

She's really starting to plump up -- you can see it in her cheeks, her boobs, her belly that is starting to roll out into her lap (no matter how much spandex she wears), and most of all in her widening hips and thighs. I bet she doesn't even have jeans that fit anymore,

And it definitely doesn't hurt that she's also got a great personality to boot. Here's to Pokimane continuing to catch all the pounds, haha! 😍

She has said on stream that she does exercise but at home and only for 30 minutes and even during that short time she doesn't really feel motivated to keep going and you can clearly tell with the way she looks now and i love it!

4 hours ago, ThiccleMeElmo said:

This may seem weird but I’m pretty certain she’s trying to tease us in this vid. The human brain can subconsciously pick up on signals that we might not even realize, and for some reason every time I watch this vid I can’t help but think that something is off with her speaking. It’s almost as if she’s holding back laughter and being a tease. You can tell by the way she tries to stop herself from smiling when she starts talking about her diet. It may not be that recognizable in her voice, but to me she’s not speaking like she normally does. It may be a bit of a stretch to make assumptions, but me being an optimist, I’m just gonna assume she’s trying to tease us. Either way y’all should rewatch that vid a few times after reading this and I guarantee that you’ll start noticing this shit too. 

4 hours ago, wackowallop34 said:

This may seem weird but I’m pretty certain she’s trying to tease us in this vid. The human brain can subconsciously pick up on signals that we might not even realize, and for some reason every time I watch this vid I can’t help but think that something is off with her speaking. It’s almost as if she’s holding back laughter and being a tease. You can tell by the way she tries to stop herself from smiling when she starts talking about her diet. It may not be that recognizable in her voice, but to me she’s not speaking like she normally does. It may be a bit of a stretch to make assumptions, but me being an optimist, I’m just gonna assume she’s trying to tease us. Either way y’all should rewatch that vid a few times after reading this and I guarantee that you’ll start noticing this shit too. 

I see what you mean cause she does give off that vibe at the end of the video. I do find it highly unlikely however.