Someonenew

2 hours ago, steveblack341(2.0) said:

I still don't understand subbing. You get all her twitch content for free anyway. We all fortunately get to see her fatten up her ass and suckers are paying her loads for not much of anything in return. Am I missing something?

If no one subbed you would get nothing. No one would do this full time for free.

Gotta love the blatant sexism in these posts though. This is literally the same business model for all streamers but because she’s female, it’s obviously a “scam” for “simps” or something. 

5 hours ago, steveblack341(2.0) said:

I still don't understand subbing. You get all her twitch content for free anyway. We all fortunately get to see her fatten up her ass and suckers are paying her loads for not much of anything in return. Am I missing something?

Subbing is to give something back for good content, but she doesn't havr any

2 hours ago, cecilia said:

If no one subbed you would get nothing. No one would do this full time for free.

Gotta love the blatant sexism in these posts though. This is literally the same business model for all streamers but because she’s female, it’s obviously a “scam” for “simps” or something. 

Yes it's true that it's the same with most (not all) streamers, but she is extra successful because she's a hot girl. 

Guest MacreonOverlord
3 hours ago, cecilia said:

Bro I think subbing to streamers on twitch in general is a scam...

After reading everything happening, I’m starting to wonder if poki will start to eat a lot because of the things she’s dealing with. Basically emotional eating, which is definitely a thing. I wouldn’t be surprised if she came out of this month break and looked a bit bigger.

Guest JigglyArms
12 hours ago, cecilia said:

You don't give money to someone who sits and plays video games all day? Sexist pig! 

5 hours ago, JigglyArms said:

You don't give money to someone who sits and plays video games all day? Sexist pig! 

🤡 

You couldn’t be further from what I said lmao. I know you’re mad that she’s able to make a living but damn. Never even suggested you should sub but that it’s fine if others do. Go off though!

Guest MacreonOverlord
3 hours ago, cecilia said:

🤡

You couldn’t be further from what I said lmao. I know you’re mad that she’s able to make a living but damn. Never even suggested you should sub but that it’s fine if others do. Go off though!

9 hours ago, JigglyArms said:

Bro both of you need to stop lol... Why are we having drama on this site... 

I've already posted this video here, but i think we need to return to the point of the feed... actually showing pokimane.

This is a great clip were you can clearly see her belly. 

She leans over and it rolls in the start of the video.

At 10 minutes her sweatpants roll down and she shows off her midriff.

At 10:31 she starts bouncing up and down with that hat, and you can see her belly jiggling.

Rest of the video shows off her belly bulging and rolling when she leans over. 

Overall great clip, worth a watch. 

22 minutes ago, Chub_jacky said:

Oh wow. She actually has quite a belly in this

Yeah its a great video, thought it was a bit overlooked. I question i have is that does she still look like this, or has she lost a bit of weight. One thing i noticed is she wore a bit more forgiving sweatpants and skirts. The video only was a month ago.