Someonenew

Guest MacreonOverlord
2 hours ago, justthefacebook said:

it looks like she's getting thin

That video where she looked pregnant was like 2 weeks ago... She's probably editing and sucking in

40 minutes ago, Endlessly Feed Women said:

Where are these three from?

These three photos are much older. You can tell by her hair and the fact that fed is there. The first is an unboxing video from a while ago. The third was when they went to some trampoline place, i think scarra was the thumbnail of that youtube clip. 

I'm pretty sure the second video is an unboxing video again, but i can't remember how far back. 

32 minutes ago, johnnnysmith said:

These three photos are much older. You can tell by her hair and the fact that fed is there. The first is an unboxing video from a while ago. The third was when they went to some trampoline place, i think scarra was the thumbnail of that youtube clip. 

I'm pretty sure the second video is an unboxing video again, but i can't remember how far back. 

Top one from a couple weeks ago; second one, admittedly, awhile ago; third one a month or two ago.

9 hours ago, FatFan03 said:

How much do you think she weighs now?Cos articles say she weighs 50kg/110 pounds and I think its probs more since she has put on quite a bit.

At 5' 4", I'd put her at a healthy 120 on a good day, but not much more. Still pretty skinny, just moving in the right direction. 

Guest MacreonOverlord
13 hours ago, FatFan03 said:

How much do you think she weighs now?Cos articles say she weighs 50kg/110 pounds and I think its probs more since she has put on quite a bit.

3 hours ago, sirabe123 said:

At 5' 4", I'd put her at a healthy 120 on a good day, but not much more. Still pretty skinny, just moving in the right direction. 

Yea it would seem like he's right... She is a bottom heavy girl and it looks like 10-15 extra pounds on the belly and maybe 1 on the face