Someonenew

• 2 weeks later...
Guest big mouth

definitely starting to get a belly and trying to hide it. everyone in the comments is saying she is shaped like a lunchbox lmao

Screenshot_20200112-164619.png

Screenshot_20200112-164615.png

Screenshot_20200112-164610.png

If I wasn't an FA I'd honestly say she's the most beautiful woman in the internet. Fantastic skin. Gorgeous hair. Always pleasant with a smile. Great figure without plastic. Cute face without filters. Five stars on Wikifeet.  She is certainly a spectacular woman who I want either way. Thin, fat and - dare I say - even... muscular.

If she were 180 lbs or more (chubby, not the muscular stuff), I'd petition for us to have her figure as the official Curvage logo.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest MacreonOverlord

As a community I wish we had enough power to convince her to gain... She would be perfect for it... 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JigglyArms

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm not sure if its the shirt or the pants, but she looks downright chubby from behind. From months ago however. Clip at 2:00

Guest MacreonOverlord
6 hours ago, JigglyArms said:

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm not sure if its the shirt or the pants, but she looks downright chubby from behind. From months ago however. Clip at 2:00

I think it's definitely the shirt mixed with she was quite chubby a couple months back... A lot of people who saw her IRL said she was much bigger than in the pictures she photoshoped... Some even said it looked like she sucks in on stream

Guest MacreonOverlord

Sorry for the bad quality but this is actually pretty recent... She looks to still have a bit of a belly

Screenshot_20200318-130235_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20200318-130307_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20200318-130302_YouTube.jpg

Guest JigglyArms
4 hours ago, Marceloverlorx said:

I think it's definitely the shirt mixed with she was quite chubby a couple months back... A lot of people who saw her IRL said she was much bigger than in the pictures she photoshoped... Some even said it looked like she sucks in on stream

Any proof of them saying this? 

Guest MacreonOverlord
1 hour ago, JigglyArms said:

Any proof of them saying this? 

I wish I saved it but honestly it's one of those things you read and don't think about saving because you don't think you'll use it... Your just gonna have to trust me

Guest JigglyArms
3 hours ago, Marceloverlorx said:

I wish I saved it but honestly it's one of those things you read and don't think about saving because you don't think you'll use it... Your just gonna have to trust me

I didn't mean to phrase it as 'proof', I believe you I'm just wondering where you saw it. Twitter, Twitch streams, etc? Maybe I could find it