Weight gain observer

Guest Get em thick

Guest Get em thick

Hey guys- so I have always had an interest in watching women gain weight, and recently my girlfriends sister, who has always been thin, started to gain weight out of nowhere. She has been very open about it when speaking to me and I was wondering if anyone here is interested in hearing details!

Guest Get em thick

Ok just needed to know if there was interest. So her sister has always been very thin but with a very curvy body type, just not quite filled out. When I first met her, she was about 20 and is now 24. For 3 and a half-ish years she was about 120 pounds and she started to put on weight early this summer to a total of 140 now. She often tells me about what changes are occurring because of the gain and her clothes not fitting anymore. The gain has affected her legs, arms, face and belly a little bit. What else do you want to know? Happy to give more info

Guest Get em thick

She had told me when she gained the first 5 or so pounds that she would never let herself gain weight and would lose it no matter what. There have been 15 pounds since. A few embarrassing moments have happened lately for example a dress not fitting her at all anymore that she needed for an event. She often talks about how she is dieting and starving herself until she’s 120 pounds again but I don’t think we still see that number again

Guest grateful

Interesting that she shares this with you, probably not knowing that you won't do your best to help her loose.

But then again, maybe her 6th sense knows you'll support her and she is interested in gaining and she's been testing the waters out.  😉

Thanks for sharing.

Guest Get em thick

Plenty to share! I can recall clearly that before she had average sized a very slim waist with stick skinny arms. At this point her waist is beginning to catch up to her, and while her belly doesn’t stick out as a paunch yet, she is softening up quite a bit there. Her arms and legs surprisingly changed a lot, with her thighs getting much thicker and showing cellulite. There’s a lot that I can go on about (and will!), do you guys have any specific questions?

Guest Get em thick

She goes back and forth a lot about it, mostly with humor. She is always talking about losing weight but really doesn’t change anything in her lifestyle that will make a difference. Late night snacking and eating huge portions always surprised me about her, and I guess it is catching up to her. She likes what it is doing for her ass and legs but for everything else she doesn’t, but doesn’t hide much besides her belly

Guest Get em thick

She has been saying “this is the fattest I’ve ever been by far” and has really had an interesting time with this dress she bought. She got fitted for it in the spring and measured at a size 4, but was advised to get a 6. She tried it on this week and it needs to be taken out to the equivalent of a size 8! 

Guest Get em thick

I’m not sure how I feel about sharing pics, but that’s also because I actually don’t have any pics at the moment lol. I promise it’s true, I wasn’t going to post about it but it started getting really good so I needed to tell some people about it! Maybe I’ll get a pic or two to share. Happy to have a channel to share this with. Open to more questions to help me unpack this situation even more- what are you guys interested in hearing more about?

Does she know you're into bigger women? For instance, is her sister larger, so she knows you're into it? 

If she knows you're into it, do you tease her about it? Like, "don't buy a size 6, you know your ass is going to get fatter, go for the size 8!"

Guest Get em thick

She must have the idea, her sister is 170 pounds 🤤.

Yea I tease her pretty often since she has warmed up to me enough to tell me all about it. During the same time as her, I have also gained about 10 pounds and she and I make jokes about it so it has become easy to talk about. She just got her first office job just 2 weeks ago and I’m wondering if the lifestyle change is going to make the pounds pile on more! She already needs a wardrobe update because she told me she is spilling out of her dress pants and needs to open the top button most of the time while sitting at her desk in order to be comfortable hehe

Guest Get em thick

Hey guys I have an update- she is going to be buying a second dress that is a size 8 since the other was too small and they couldn’t make the adjustments correctly. She does have a few weeks before she is wearing it but I guess she has accepted that she isn’t going to attempt to lose any weight by then. Apparently during a fitting the zipper completely unzipped itself and she was dying laughing about it lol

Guest Get em thick
11 hours ago, Master WG said:

In a few weeks, she could even outgrow it. What are her friends and family saying about it?

Very true, the eating hasn’t slowed down at all from what I see, and the gym membership she got a few months ago has only been used twice. Friends and family really don’t comment on it, which might even be better since it draws no attention or concern to it. I have made some efforts in the past few weeks to be sure there are sweets nearby just in case anyone gets hungry

Guest Get em thick
On 9/8/2019 at 5:30 AM, Master WG said:

In a few weeks, she could even outgrow it. What are her friends and family saying about it?

Update: screenshot from in a group chat with her siblings- her sister must have taken notice and called her out! There is a family wedding coming up and that’s what the dress she can’t fit in is for lol

0F0A8524-F74F-4DE4-BF2B-9F228F2DB3D0.jpeg

On 9/5/2019 at 3:30 PM, grateful said:

Interesting that she shares this with you, probably not knowing that you won't do your best to help her loose.

But then again, maybe her 6th sense knows you'll support her and she is interested in gaining and she's been testing the waters out.  😉

Thanks for sharing.

A former friend of mine once told me: "women are more emotionally, empathetically insightful than We, men... at the littiest split second of self-doubt, they knew it. Your confidence? They knew it. 

They don't even have to be present to guess these, they just feel it" . And he bloody knew well what he was talking about because at years ago, one of his former relationships announced him by phone she wanted to break up with him, just barely one second after he thought about not being an ideal lover to the other edge of the city.

She's straight up on the way to build up an erotically-motivated amity with her sister's boyfriend and she knew it. Don't get fooled by her feigned naiveté... enjoy or don't. 

But don't blink.

tumblr_mizg8wsX2N1qg1mbqo7_r1_250.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Its pretty interesting how different bone structure and muscle mass comes into play with womens bodies and how much they weigh. Shorter girls look heavier than they actually are, and then you see girls like muffinmaid who are well into the 300s and it shocks you because you forgot how tall she was. Girl in my AV (Asha Pandora) was probably around 280 there but i would have guessed more because of the overall girth of her