Has anyone else ever brought their girl to the gym?

Guest Vectrex

Guest Vectrex

So I brought my girl to the gym because honestly her belly is getting in the way when we have sex and she’s outgrowing all her pants. Well anyways has anyone else ever tried to bring their fat girlfriend to the gym? 

Vectrex.

On behalf of every forum-goer here, we all wish to keep a cordial atmosphere on this forum and appreciate your contribution.

But I swear, if you keep acting out all AshlynCheerleader and bashing out loud an another whole topic about your girlfriend's blubber paunch and sex issues again...

#bruh

SlipperyRashBird-size_restricted.gif

Well .... probably not exactly the response you were looking for here -- but I'm one of these "freaks" who really likes my women both big/heavy AND strong/muscular. (I know it's a big fetish interest in this community to see a woman struggling to climb steps, out of breath, etc. etc.  I get it -- but I really like the rare opposite; the "fit, yet fat" types who have massive leg muscles that let them go on long hikes or dance or what-not, despite their weight, and who can play wrestle me, let me hop on for a piggyback ride if I feel like it, etc.

One of my ex-g/f's was a former gymnast and was built like that.  Very heavy but lots of muscle under the "chunk". She had a huge "butt shelf" that looked like it was made to sit up on and ride, and apparently a lot of people did. (She said growing up, she gave all her friends and family piggyback rides. I guess they all knew she was strong as a gymnast and she always had a large butt. But as she gained weight, she kept on offering them to anyone who didn't weigh a lot more than she did. And by the time I met her, that covered almost anyone we knew!)  She'd randomly ask me to "hop on" for a ride when we were out and about. Only problem we had was our combined weight was sometimes too much for some things, like wooden decks or plastic swimming pool ladders. We cracked a couple of them.....

But yeah, I'd LOVE to take my wife to the gym and watch her work out. She's a big woman but used to be really muscular back in her college days (doing shot put and power-lifting with a coach). Her muscles tend to come back quickly if she does heavy lifting for a little while. But she runs "hot and cold" in moods to build muscle. Lately, she's fixated on weight loss for the purpose of fitting into a lot of older, smaller sized clothes that she really wants to wear. She lost some muscle along with some of the fat with her dieting and trying to do more cardio type workouts. But at the same time? She's kind of hooked on protein shakes and decided things like jogging on the elliptical machine wasn't enough of a workout without cranking the resistance way up on it. She's also been doing a lot of arm curls with resistance bands that have some pretty good resistance to them. So she's fitting into smaller clothes but currently mad that the number on the scale has gone up instead of down. And I'm like, "Cool! That's muscle mass!", but not gonna say anything to her.....

Years ago, she was trying to follow an exercise regimen for some college credits, with this online course. One of the "tasks" was to do flexed arm hangs for as long as you could hold yourself up, each day, for two weeks, and record your daily times. She weighed like 260-270 and there was literally nothing around the house she could hang from. (I know some people will just grab the top of a bedroom door and pull themselves up on that. But I think she would have bent the hinges.) It so happened I was just installing this big steel arm on the wall for a big plasma TV. It had big lag bolts that had to be screwed into the wall studs, so it wasn't gonna come off the wall....  She eyed it and the box, and said, "Oooh.... do you think that can support my weight?!"  I briefly tried hanging from it myself to make sure it was secure on the wall, and it held my 196lbs.  So I said, "Yeah.... give it a shot!"  That was pretty cool. She hung from it and it made this loud groan and sagged as she lifted her legs off the floor, but she was able to pull herself up to a flexed arm position and keep her full weight a foot or so off the ground.

For the next week, I could time how long she held herself up there, every time she did it from the other room , just by listening for the bracket groaning when it flexed under her weight, and waiting for the second noise of it springing back up when she let go.

• 1 month later...

When I was married to my first wife (5'6, 225) we would go to the gym together, me every day but her mostly on the weekends so she could get on the treadmill  and get that ol' heartrate up for 30 minutes or so. Her Dad died suddenly of a heart attack at age 43, so...we wanted to keep her "healthy." 

If the day didn't involve the gym, it would involve a quick walk, but i would have to go first, then come home and get her because her walk was so slow that it was almost useless, plus she would stop and look at a flower and other things that made it frustrating for me to try and do the "power walk" thing. She simply didn't undertand the concept of exercise - consistent effort and getting yourself out of breath, on purpose. She saw exercise as punishment and something to be avoided at all costs.